Reviews for Re Zero Watching Him Become a Hero of Justice
NightSoro chapter 1 . 6/25/2021
Great chapter, for a first time you are doing well!

I love the idea of Saber being the previous incarnation of Satella! Saber and Shirou have the deepest and longest lasting relationship of all the license. They are together for eternity and have the most in common. His devotion is matched only by Satella, and Satella is not one to be taken advantage of. The reactions of her reunion with Shirou-Subaru in Avalon would be great. Besides, I really don't want to see a Satella being raped like Sakura and even less by a filthy guy like Shinji... Not to mention that it doesn't make sense. First of all, Shirou from UBW is much more like Subaru and then if Sakura was Satella and sent back to her world, Satella wouldn't be a half elf with a personality so different from Sakura. The only thing they have in common is insanity. Only reincarnation can work.

I'm also of the opinion to try to mix a little the scenarios of Fate Stay Night and UBW. Like the first confrontation between Saber, Shirou and Gilgamesh, saved by Avalon and Excalibur combined. To then replace the final fight of Saber against Gilgamesh, by the one Shirou, who will defeat him in his world, before being saved by Saber instead of Archer, who will finish the man who covets her lasciviously. Saber can have another final battle. The heartbreaking farewell between him and Saber as at the end of FTSN, after the destruction of the Grail and the survival of his little sister Ilya. (Yes, please, spare us the scene where she dies horribly...) Then of course, the scene where Saber tells her faithful friend that she hopes to be able to have the same dream again, but gets much better, thanks to Avalon (which is only supposed to welcome the soul of its king), allows Shirou alone, to find the one who waited for him for an eternity, like Satella would have done. A great romance for the viewers. (The scene is only present in the video game).
Andre Rios chapter 1 . 6/25/2021
¡me encanto! no me puedo esperar a que salga el siguiente cap, ya quiero ver como va a ser de todos al ver que archer es del futuro o la pelea de subaru contra el rey de lo héroes, en mi opinión tengo altas expectativas de este fanfic, solo recalco los problemas de gramatica pero fuera de eso me gusto tu idea sigue asi
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2021
i love your idea, but just, for the love of god, dont make Saber out to be Satella. it wouldn't make sense. while you could show that Satella got "corrupted" by the grail, retained the mana like Dark Sakura, and returned to her world, dragging Subaru along in a fit of twisted love, but that would not fut in my opinion. well, if you have the time, you can write another fic for it. i would like to see the reactions of the knights to Arturia. you can still connect the two world's through her as she has the essence of the dragon, and dragons are exalted in the ReZero world, also, there is a lion king version of Arturia, and the king which made a contract with the Divine Dragon was called the last lion king, also, she has the divine protection of the wind. you have plenty of opportunities to connect both the worlds. please dont drop the story tho.
partyopinion chapter 1 . 6/24/2021
Too be completely honest this pretty good but a bit cringey in my opinion although that might change over time so I hope you keep posting more chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2021
This is awesome! Keep up the good work bro!
waifutabae chapter 1 . 6/22/2021
I think this is a neat little idea for a fanfic. Shirou and Subaru are quite similar in terms of their mentalities and both have their different ideologies of what a hero is. A few critiques I have is that obviously the grammar and punctuation needs work, I suggest you have someone read the chapters and edit the mistakes before you post it, just saying I wouldn't mind doing that for you, my reddit username is waifutabae. Other than that, one suggestion is that you should include Shirou's inner monologue that was cut from the anime, would make this even better.
Blurt134 chapter 1 . 6/24/2021
Grammar needs some working but it's good
Minhaz25 chapter 1 . 6/23/2021
Your grammar is ass, please for the love of god, fix it. The concept seems good, but your grammar is so fucking shitty man...
Look2021 chapter 1 . 6/21/2021
Good Start!
Fan chapter 1 . 6/21/2021
Why "Ultimate Blade Works" I thought it is " Unlimited Blade Works"?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2021
Yes, this is amazing and I look forward to the next chapter. When I watched fate stay night, I was like Shirou and Subaru are pretty alike in the fact they want to save everyone regardless if they are the enemy or if they treated them badly and they both don’t care about endangering their own lives. I’m excited to see angry Emilia/Rem’s reaction to Rin or when they see Archer.
I love it *thumbs up*
Minato chapter 1 . 6/21/2021
Hermano me encanto el cap espero qye el siguiente salga pronto te doy 10 de 10
I want moooooore
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2021
This has some serious potential. I'm looking forward to what comes next!
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »