Reviews for Re Zero Watching Him Become a Hero of Justice
millersean478 chapter 3 . 6/22
Please come back and finish this pretty please
It is a very nice read author, thanks! But, maybe you should be picked path under snow to adapt into WHDAAA, since it’s shorter and “Shirou” supposed defeat at the end of oath under snow can nicely tie into the first episode of re zero, hmmm I think meshing a bit of Subaru and Shirou personality may have a good effect too, reading the fate VN Shirou can sometimes be a bit sassy(especially with Kirei and Archer) and a bit of a troll(acting dense in front of Rin in UBW to tease her)…. Just my 2 cents, also again thanks for the read!
Nyet chapter 3 . 5/22
Update when?
This fanfic is very good, i love it!

This fanfic was one of the only ones that left me so amazed, the suspense and reactions are what I want to see! I love your work, and I hope you can continue please!
EMSreader chapter 3 . 5/3
Update?
Cuándo sale capítulo 4
reehanr2006 chapter 3 . 4/20
I hope you continue this.
You don't understand how much I absolutely love your story. Wherever you are, however you're doing, I hope you continue making this and wish you the best of luck!
maychan769 chapter 3 . 4/10
i love it
Dyos chapter 3 . 3/18
Dude. I'm pretty you posted something last night about Subaru being accelerator and the cast is reacting to it. Did you delete it?
JokerTheHollow chapter 3 . 2/28
Despite the grammatical and spelling errors, the story was pretty good. I wish there was more chapters because the story was super interesting
dar17kknight chapter 3 . 2/27
Heheheeheh they will see Subaru fate worse than death.
stevenduvalmoyavaca5 chapter 3 . 2/21
I really liked the cap even if you're a little late to update XD By the way I really like the comments that say that this could be the future of Subaru, from my point of view it would be much easier for you to give consistency to the story.
psd: I wait for the update :)
monster overlord chapter 3 . 2/18
2022 ?
Me encanto la historia pero me molesta que cuando biene la mejor parte la abandonan
201 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »