Reviews for Re Zero Watching Him Become a Hero of Justice
EMSreader chapter 3 . 2/19
Update?
Esperare Siguiente cap 3
RandomGuest chapter 3 . 2/9
I love this! It's truly a gem in the sea. One of a kind focusing on the Fate/Stay universe! Truly magnificent!
A1B chapter 3 . 2/9
amazing story please keep updating
Scully1337 chapter 3 . 2/3
Would it be possible for Saber to look like EmiliaSatella, since the are practically twins when it comes to appearances?
VbloodLady chapter 3 . 1/25
Your story is very good, I need more please update
Cuándo vas a subir el cuarto episodio
chrissolano27 chapter 1 . 1/17
I like the story and all but please have someone proofread your story. I understand what your trying to write. But it is very distracting that every other word is misspelled. Or the text is not bold. I don't want to seem too mean but please try to do better.
Agent.P2005 chapter 3 . 12/29/2021
Your story is very good, I need more please update
Gabrieloliveragurgel chapter 3 . 12/22/2021
please put the acher emiya vs berserker fight as it is the coolest of fate
Storyteller Kimi chapter 3 . 11/27/2021
I look forward to chapter 4. Although, I hope these kids finally learn a thing or two about Multiverse Theory.
rj136058 chapter 3 . 11/23/2021
please update
ThePsychoPath96 chapter 2 . 11/23/2021
Hey had an idea, maybe somewhere or at the end maybe have the group find the spell and summon Archer Subaru and have a reunion of short with the group
ThePsychoPath96 chapter 3 . 11/18/2021
Cannot wait for more. And I cannot wait for them to find out that Subaru is Archer in the future
Violette chapter 3 . 11/14/2021
It was cool, even if I found the part with the debate centered around the ideal of Shirou rather long.

No, Subaru did not save Ram and Rem just to save himself. He forgave Ram and Rem who took care of him in his sleep when he was having nightmares, he could not abandon people with such a good background, couldn't stand Ram's tears, understood afterwards why Rem was so suspicious of him and because he liked his daily life in the mansion with everyone. What pushed Subaru to value his life more and to try to take place beside the people they save, is Satella in arc 4. Even if in the end, Subaru continues to save everyone. He is grateful to Satella (whom he promised to save) and even "envy" (who is the one who prevents him from speaking), to allow him to save everyone with this cursed power. Reducing all of Shirou's heroism to his trauma and pretending that he only acted to repent is ridiculous too, Shirou reaffirmed himself while growing up that this altruistic ideal was not a mistake and that he found it beautiful himself despite the fact that he was tainted by a certain naivety. Heroes work miracles. Also, finding a solution to overcome trauma is not necessarily crazy. Not to mention the fact that Shirou manages to convince Saber, who suffers from a similar guilt, to stop trying to change the past, when she is more involved than he is. To live for those who have died is a proof of nobility. Archer is not a happy person, even after giving up his ideal. He just thinks more of himself, like any other human being.
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »