Reviews for Punishment
Rui Amano chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Nice one, clear and concise.

Nice characterization! I like it.
SxG L chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
O.O was my face while I read this.

Impressive, such detail! The whole story seemed very graceful, despite all of the gore.

Great story you have here!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I'm speechless...

This is one of the best hypothesis of "how Hakkai got his limiters" I've read. Great job!
AVAAntares chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Oh... creepy, in a good way. :) Excellent characterization of Gyokumen Koushuu - she's as evil and manipulative and deviant here as she is in the source material. Also, in addition to the mystery of Hakkai's limiters, you've answered the question of how the castle burned (about which I'd always wondered). Very well done!
CassiaKomoshiro chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
What really gets to me is how Gyokumen states that Hakkai 'could be of some use to her'. That deserves a fanfic itself I think. Awesome job!
river-moonlight chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
That was really cool! I'm soo glad I found this! :D
Eumelia chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
I love this story. Plain and simple.
SilverElf chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
That totally makes sense. And it made me cry... god, poor Hakkai...
Diva Urd chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Wow, that was good - and it finally explains everything from the time Hakkai turned to the time Gojyo finds him... love it!
yumeneko chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Oh... Makes sense... Nicely written as always. I like it. No, erase that. I adore it. Keep on writing _ You rock.
ITSAME chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Ah, very nice fic. _

Poor Hakkai! T_T
tosca chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Delightful! Clever plot and with a nice light touch hiding the darkness. I thoroughly enjoyed this.
real-circus chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
wow. this was a really good fic. Describes how Hakkai got the limiters, how Hakkai turned up near the village when Gojyo came in, and WHO set the castle on fire. Excellent! very realistic, very good...everything fits perfectly...and I wouldn't be surprised if Gyokumen really WAS the one who gave him those limiters...
BOBtehKiwi chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
KAWAII! SAD! VERY GOOD! Aw! Poor Gonou! This is very interesting, I liked it very much. Enjoyed it! Lovely! *pets an unconscious gonou* he'll be okay, thanks to you! YAY! Are you going to do more? It might be interesting! Correction: DO MORE PLEASE!
Fall chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
It has been a long while since last I made a visit to this section on . And I'm very thankful to have come across your fic - a new insight on Gyokumen Koushu, Gonou and his past.

Thank you. I enjoyed this piece.