Reviews for Wake Me Up
Princess of Mirkwood2 chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
Write more soon love it.
vicktory is mine chapter 3 . 4/11/2007
awsome u r awsome. u need to have a athuors dagree
Cherrysinger chapter 17 . 3/24/2007
Eh..please update soon. I can't wait!
Ryguy5387 chapter 17 . 3/11/2007
Well... I might not be a god, but I wanna see the show! Nice to hear from you, lady. I'll be waitin' for the next chappie!
citygirl1693 chapter 17 . 3/10/2007
ok here's the deal i've spent a hold day reading your story and i have to say it's really good i hope u update so so i can contiue reading your great story oh and by the way this story is the sh*t!
Belldandychan chapter 17 . 3/10/2007
That's great that you were there for you mom when she needed you I'm sure she's really proud of you for still going to college with everything else. You haven't lost all your readers either cause some of us (at least the smart ones P) know that life gets in the way of things like this. Family is important, a lot more important then a fanfic (not to say we want you to stop writing .~ ) I look forward to reading the last couple chapers! I love this story (even after 2 years )
idolize-it chapter 17 . 3/10/2007
i just luv dis story
angelwingz21 chapter 17 . 3/10/2007
It has returned... I'm so nostalgic right now... I LOVE YOU!
Ashlander chapter 17 . 3/10/2007
I absolutely love this story.

I love how you go through the different years, almost like a time-line. I love the idea of Inuyasha waiting 500 years for the true love of his life. The time differences are difficult, but the way you wrote it made me really believe in it all. Nicely done! && I really love the chapter names. SO CLEVER! When I first saw it I was like, "Hey! That looks like something I'd do!" It really is a wonderful story!

&& I am sorry to hear about your mother.

I hope all is well!
xGuiltyPleasures1 chapter 16 . 1/1/2007
OMG PLEEZ UPDATE!
BabyDoll916 chapter 16 . 6/22/2006
that was really good! please update quickly!
Cherrysinger chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I FINALLY FOUND THIS STORY AGAIN! I lost this story so long ago, I was looking for it for so long, that's how much I love it. That's how much of an impact you left on me. That's how incredible your story is. So you better damn well finish this, and finish it soon.
Infernus chapter 16 . 5/5/2006
Great story. I can't wait untill you finish it, but then again I do have some inside info on that considering I am IMing you right now lol. But really great, two thumps up as a matter of fact.
half-demon priestess chapter 16 . 5/4/2006
This is one of my personal favourties.

Please keep writing!
angelwingz21 chapter 10 . 3/19/2006
hey! angelwings here. um... when are you updating? it's been saying (95% complete since like, a long time...)