Reviews for A Different Path
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Now, this is how the movie should have ended!
Insaneslasher chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Woah! This one was fantastic! You did an amazing job with Banky and I loved how it ended.
Elendraug chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Just finished watching the movie, and this is exactly what I needed. Thank you.
Spork-Mistress chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
FINALLY! An ending that I can be satisfied with. I loved Chasing Amy, don't get me wrong, but I hated the end... But this is perfect; it feels so right. Excellent job!
Puschenruebe chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Wow ... love this story! I always knew Banky and Holden were the perfect couple. ;o)

Am I allowed to translate this story into german?
noxfiction chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Wow.
weezfreak13 chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
fuckin' awesome story! makes me want to see the movie again!
acidrainne chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
interesting twit on a good movie, I would have rather seen holden end up with alyssa but hey this works to..

good job,

from a hardcore kevin smith fan
PretendFan chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
This was great. I loved it. Although all of your stories are great, I have to say that this is my favorite one. Banky and Holden hooking up felt right. And it was an interesting idea of what might have happened if Alyssa had said yes. Great job.
Notatracer chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
I can give out a zillion and nine ideas a second, but I can't keep any for myself. Flattered, touched, and a little envious. Actually you know, I wouldn't mind seeing a part 2 to this either. I always had a soft spot for getting Brian... um... I mean, Banky and Holden together. haha. Well written and interesting... can't gush enough. Great job. )