Reviews for And Now, What?
q.thews chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
A good reading... i've got a question:

Are you sere that the second last word shoukd not be "we" ? :-)

Bye!
LSMunch chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
LOVE IT! Sadly ,Dumbledore will probably die, but we will deal with that when it comes. I love the small refrences to him.

And yes, even Snape must look like an ordinary man sometimes and I love how you describe that.

Love the last line, and it does sound frightfully like Dumbledore.

And last ,but not least, if people could be mended that easily...
awaysheflew chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Oh, that was brilliant.
Lrigelbbub chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
oh! good ending!

be safe

-BG
szelij chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
I love the way you weave the characte snape in your ficlettes. You make him seem almost human, while pushing his cold quality to the surface.*Goes berserk with the good quality of work*
Calcifer chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
that was really cool! i like it a lot! great writing style!

- calcifer
szelij chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Ahh a nice piece...
Rosi chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
I liked that- short and sweet.
smoke chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Let's try into English...

First of all I like very much the beginning with fragmented sentences all living alone, detached one from the other. It is a style I use myself often (well, when it is needed, ok) and I like to meet it in a fic. Aren't our thoughts this way, sometimes? Only little bursts of conscience detached from chaos and background noise?

The question is real: the series of JKR books has an end, it means, provided Harry lives, that Voldemort will die definitely. And JKR built, as for herself, no safe place for Harry. Maybe I cant explain myself clearly, but her books are not a never-aging-never-growing-magical place with infinite battles with your enemy, like Spiderman, or Peter Pan, or Mickey Mouse. This same moment will happen in canon. I often wondered how JKr will handle it.

Of course I like your way to cope with the matter. There is the relief, not really for the death of Voldemort and peace for everybody, but the relief for being Harry Potter, the one everybody is expecting something special from.

You were a bit mean killing his second parental figure, but JKR did something like that, so you are not meaner than her :p

The ending sentence is really good. Captivating is the right word? I hope. Anyway one of the best final sentences in fanfiction I ever met.

About OOCness... hmm My personal idea is that it is hard to speak seriously of OOCness in a fanfiction: you borrow universe and characters from someone else, but you want to write something you like, your personal idea of a detail... you are not interested into emulating JKR and write exactly like she does, so how can you be really IC?

JKR herself has the right to make her characters grow, act in a better or worse way, bitter, chidish, or mature, all done in a believabnle way, so why should we bother too much about this matter?

I am speaking about this because canon Harry is more "down to earth" as character and I don't think he really cares about the legend touch in his life: i.e he is not exactly living to be up to his parents example or obsessed by revenge feelings or by Voldemort. Till now, of course. Emotional range of a seventeen is not exactly the same of twelve.

But surely, with the end of Voldemort, if the series will end this way, the most special adventure in his life will be over orever and never repeat again. It took 50 years or more to build a Voldemort... for Harry's generation peace is granted.

What else? Snape character? I liked it. Few sentences, poignant. Of course you like him (yes, I read some of your SS/HG fics, even if I don't like at all to write reviews). It is difficult for me to see in his eyes something of the Headmaster, but this is your fic, give hime the glance you prefer...

Was it the "well rounded critique", i highly doubt it, but I did my best.
Magical Authoress chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Strega Brava -

Shere brilliance. I'm normally more of a romantic, but this story was such an inspiration. It was so well-written...few writers can write with minimal dialogue - you're one of them. ) I'm trying to add all my favorite stories to my profile...unfortunately, I cannot add all of your work - so I've settled on adding my ABSOLUTE favorites and you've already been put on my Favorite Authors list quite some time ago.

Congratulations on another piece well-done.

Looking forward to your future works,

Magical Me
08642 chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
YAY! Another "aww..." Dunno how you do it but you're excellent at this.

Just two remarks:

A) The beginning was a *tad* ehm... well... I guess "sappy" is the word. Then again, those sorts of parts are rather difficult to write without getting that way. Maybe something to watch next time... I dunno...

B) "'So is your scar. Black owes me five galleons by the way. He thought it would disappear with the defeat of Voldemort,' he pokes at the ground with his wand, which looks as if it has been through many levels of hell not just this one." - tHink you forgot the comma between hell and not - it's a run-on sentence.

Lots and lots of hugs!

-Miracle _
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Wow... that last line was... powerful.
kaput chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Incredibly written. I like it very much, I like semi-sympathetic Snape.
iwasateenager chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
If you take the first and last words of this story and switch them around a bit, they form the words "it live's."
Gabriele chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
Oh: "I see something of the Headmaster in him". I always believed, that Snape would be an excellent Headmaster (as he is painted in Susannas Pygmalion). There are not enough "Headmaster Snape" stories around (hint, hint!).

Wonderful, sad, thoughtful - one of your jewels!