Reviews for Charm Bracelet
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Really terrific!
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Cute story.

Since one of the charms was a ferret I was convinced that the girl was Hermione.

Upon reading that the clipping of hair is black, I figured that the man was either Harry or Severus.

I was a bit bummed out to find that the girl was Ginny. I never could stomach how JKR thrust her upon Harry and Ron upon Hermione.

Oh well.

Well written.
msllamalover chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I really like this! It's very sweet and the memories are perfect.

I have to tell you, after reading your SSHG stories, I was slightly disappointed when I came to the end and found it wasn't Severus/Hermione. And bare in mind, they aren't one of my usual ships, I actually really like to read your stories involving them.

Again, really like this story.
Moretta chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Beautiful! I really enjoyed reading it and it was very well written. I don't usually like Harry/Ginny fics- ok, so I avoid them completely -, but I did really like this one. And THAT, from me, is a very serious compliment. Well done!

I liked the concept a lot, the charms for each day thatshe feels a is worth one, and it fit very well, so much so that this story is going into my favourites.

A Harry/Ginny in my faves! I'm never going to live this down! P
q.thews chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
OMG!

All the others charm bracelets story i ever read where "the Other Way" (that is the one i like more) so this was quite shocking!

But it explain the "strangeness" i felt at the mention about the nature of the cherms (starting with the first one)

Btw i liked it!

Ciao!
fireflies-flicker chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I read through the whole thing thinking it was HG/SS...

haha.

and then...

"...Ginny."

I was like, wait, wha?

yeah.

but it was a cute story, good job.
lyssalovie chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
I love this fic! It is so sweet! I've read some of your other fics, and I really thought that in the beginning it was Hermoine and Severus. I got quite a shock when it really was Ginny and Harry! lol!

MS
prissygirl chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
I totally thought it was Hermione and Snape. Props to you.
Stormysilence chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
aw! that was so sweet!..I was expecting severus and hermione..but this is just as sweet! :D
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
aw... *wipes away a tear* I love it. I was expecting Severus and Hermione but I guess you just HAD to get us there, didn't you? He he. I love it all the same, and it's just perfect. As usual. :)
samirant chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
I loved it! This piece was very aw-inducing and funny to boot.
"Beside the little heart was a small bouquet of flowers, which rustled as if kissed by a light wind and consequently made the ferret sneeze violently."
That part made me laugh a good bit, but what made me happiest is that it was Harry and Ginny (I expected it to be Hermione and Snape as with your other pices); it was a pleasant surprise.
Chibi Babe chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
KAWAII! aw thats gonn ahappen. tahts GOTTA relaly ahpepn..rite? aww...so romatic..aw*daydreams* LUV IT!
KittyCatBlack chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Aww... Strega! I didn't know you did fluff! This is one of the few pieces I like. SOO sweet. I thought that it was your HGSS pairing. I was wrong, though. oh well.

I love the story, as I love ALL of the stories I've had the pleasure to read (you've written too many for one girl to read).

Please keep up the fantastic work!
AerinBrown chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
hehe...I went throught the whole thing thinking that it was Hermione (and Ron), and then...well, it wasn't!

But anyway, that was incredibly sweet fluffiness. I loved the idea, and it was written very well. Thanks for a great story!
llGeekGoddessll chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
that was such a sweet story...i had no idea who the couple was until the end...well actually I thought it was Hermione and Snape...lovely story.