Reviews for Then Came Love
castle1958 chapter 61 . 1/3
Thank you for this wonderful story. I enjoy your writing style very much.
Jbug47 chapter 61 . 12/23/2022
You have written a strong, delightful love story for Caskett! I enjoyed it very much! I’d love for you to write another one if a continuance of this one! Merry Christmas!
Jbug47 chapter 60 . 12/22/2022
Beautiful chapter! Well done!
SuzyJane82 chapter 61 . 12/18/2022
For some reason I stopped getting updates on fics so I missed the last several chapters. Just finished the story. Thank you for your hard work I enjoyed it!
Eilrad chapter 35 . 12/18/2022
I really had to log in and comment. I loved how you had Castle finding the plot of his next book in this chapter.

They talk about press and reporters and his next book is actually about a gossip reporter and how much Nikki hates publicity.

Nice tie with cannon in every level. Anyway, I always love your stories.
Sally chapter 61 . 11/25/2022
Loved this story! Hope to see another story about Jake and Reese! Thanks so much!
FlavorCountry chapter 54 . 11/21/2022
The last two or three chapters have been nearly perfect. Only not watching it in 3-D on a TV hindered its realism.

You've done a wonderful job with these characters; done right by them.

Sally chapter 35 . 11/19/2022
Thoroughly enjoying this story! Thank you for keeping Rick & Kate alive through your writing!
dkcfan chapter 11 . 11/16/2022
I am so behind on my reading. I had started reading this story a while back, and now re-reading it and enjoying it. This was a hard chapter for Rick, but I trust that Alexis will settle down some and no matter how upset she may be, I hope she will be more respectful of her Dad. So looking forward to where you take us on this journey. Thank you for your continued support of our beloved Castle fandom. Great storytelling.
Suestan chapter 61 . 11/13/2022
Excellent story, one of the best that I’ve read in a long time. Please continue to write, and keep our Castle memories alive.
Bookwormw chapter 1 . 11/12/2022
A wonderful story with all sorts of emotions! I can only be selfish and demand more stories out of you! Love them! Keep up the awesomeness
rina123nike chapter 61 . 11/11/2022
what an amazing story it is. thank you very much for your hard work. We all can't wait for the next one
life's a mystery chapter 61 . 11/8/2022
great ending and great story :)
adcgordon chapter 61 . 11/8/2022
Well your story has kept me scrambling to read for the past two weeks! Thanks for sharing this with us and I can't wait to read some of your other work. I love how you portrayed Kate and Rick throughout the story. and I appreciate how you've woven a number of their cases and storylines within your chapters.

Well done -I'm glad I found your fic right before you completed it! Will there be more Castle love from you in the future?

Thanks again!
-adcg (aka Anna)
theputz913 chapter 61 . 11/7/2022
Love the sappy and well done epilogue. So happy she chose expanding their family over that dumb federal job in DC.
1,651 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »