Reviews for The Journals of Anna Morgan, Part One
jessica kelly chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
this story of samara morgan girl is not good girl in the world they didn't do anything to her death of seven days everyone dies watch the tape of her come out the tv to killed everyone she stand up she is bad person she always become
Vironia Qaryaoqs chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I can't believe that this is real
persephonevii chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
" I am truly the most blessed woman in the world"

Haha, you sure are Anna, you sure are.

I especially enjoyed the entries concerning her time at that freaky little pregnancy clinic. The fact that terrible, appalling things were done there in order to achieve those pregnancies... kinda makes you wonder what exactly were their techniques? Also Cynthia's disappearance was also rather sinister. Her appearance in Anna's dream to me suggested she'd been done in by the hospital itself because she knew too much for a candystriper.

The distress and anger of Anna Morgan through the other journals was very convincing. In fact, you conveyed emotion very well throughout the entire text. Symbolism was also well-employed in the text- the ominous raven and the graphic nightmares.

The nightmares I also took special interest in. They seemed to me to show the future of Anna and her child in a very symbolic way- death, pain, horror, confusion... all that fun stuff. The ceramic child to me symbolises Samara, she never showed activity in the womb and she hardly cried outside the womb. She is all frozen and hard already. The nightmares origins also interested me... did they arise from the generally malovelent atmosphere of the hospital? Were they pyschic messages from Samara already ('this is what I shall wreak!')? Or some other source trying to warn her?

I found in this text that the most interesting and disturbing entries were the hospital ones, not knowing the true nature of that place sets up a type of unpleasant mystery that demands to be solved still.
harpie chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
very nice very detaled a bit to long thou. i like the whole girl drowns in well and kills people in seven days threw a video tape if they see the tape
PyritFufu chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
dat was so long _
but good! actually, it got pretty boring and i cant believe you can write 4 years worth a stuff but it was actually pretty good. kinda ironic that she thought she was the most blessed woman in the world. i'd be like...uh...no, not really!
*PyritFufu*
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Poor Mrs. Morgan . . . If she only knew what was in store for her . . .

Not bad, Please do more!

~ Gijinka Renamon ~
lianeviolet chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
RATSIS - I understand what you're saying, but the doctor says "supposedly" the mother died in childbirth. Samara was born to Richard and Anna off of Moesko Island, she was born in King County Seattle, so it was easy for them to lie about her being adopted. There is a birth certificate that lists Richard as Samara's father that was on the official Ring Movie website. The reason they claimed she was adopted is because they most likely went through unorthodox means to conceive her and did not want to reveal this to other people. Of course, my story is just one interpretation.
RATSIS chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Sorry, I just tried to review, but it didn't work lemme try again...

Sorry to say, but in the movie the doctor on Moesko stated that "We don't know. The real mother supposedly died of complications." as well as several statements from the villagers and townspeople indicating that Samara Morgan was in fact adopted. Sorry, but it's what happened.

Nice fic anyway.

Later Days.

RATSIS a.k.a. Rat's Sis

(If you even seen The Core, you wouldn't understand the screen name, so nevermind it.)
RATSIS chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
I know this may sound critical, but Anna actually ADOPTED Samara, it was never artificial insemination or whatever you wrote in. The doctor on Moesko even said, "We don't know. The real mother supposedly died of complitcations."

Sorry, just thought you should know.

Rat's Sis a.k.a. RATSIS
blankityblankityblank chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Yeowch creepy... I may be posting my own Ring fic soon, but I haven't had interenet access for a while... Hopefulyl soon, though. I've been trying to choose a title, and I think I have one, but I'm not sure the plot's entirely developed yet... Hm.
Fantome chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Her "baby is worth more to me than a million horse rides." Anna said she was in a "dark and empty place." The 1968 entries are particularly interesting as they show her anger and distress very well. I imagine it's quite common for men to be furious when birth control fails. I like the use of the word "perished," which is so uncommonly used now. I think it fit nicely. Richard's probably upset about his masculinity and would never have a vasectomy. Anna isn't very insistent about gaining knowledge of her medical treatments. That's a little disturbing. The raven is very ominous, of course. Cynthia has a secret. Anna's nightmares were very detailed. Dr. Mundue's excuses are very suspicious. The baby not moving is very bad as well. Nice job combining a "Jekyll and Hyde" type hospital with The Ring!

You've achieved a very consistent tone throughout, and it's quite excellent! Good job!
Dianthelle-aran chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
OH MY GOSH! That was excellent! Beautifully written, I couldn't put it down for a second! Awesome job! *Adds story to favorite stories list*
nix chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Poor Anna(?) if she only knew...Oh well, Great story! Are ya gonna do some more? Maybe about Samara and her mother's life as she grows up?
nix chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Jinxie Otherside chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
This is completly one of the best fics I've read tonight. Very good, very good. I think you'd be very good at writing the journal of Anna when she's having the halusnations (sorry for the bad spelling) I really liked this! Write more!