Reviews for Walking Backwards
Kitty chapter 19 . 5/17
*audience claps*
applemarybanana chapter 19 . 1/31
Best fanfic ever, and I have high expectations. I'm fasts mad furious obsessed but who bought tori the car?!
she chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
DOTTY forever :)
duchessduchie chapter 19 . 5/22/2011
I just read this and this was really good! :)
Lamanth chapter 19 . 9/29/2009
This story really was just amazing, I just had to read it all the way through without taking a break. It had me that hooked. If you ever write more for Dom and Letty then I for one will be sure to read it.

Love Lamb
degrassijayandalex chapter 19 . 6/1/2009
Great last chapter! I had a feeling that Herb and Carla wouldn't be together. Since you said that they were fighting in that one chapter. So Dom and Letty finally did ! Oh and I'm glad that Dom and Letty are finally living together. Also even though these chapters took a while to read and review I'm glad that I started reading this fan fiction, cuz for one it's really good and two because it's Dom and Letty first meeting! ) Great job with this fan fiction I liked it a lot and you also did a great job at ending it! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 18 . 6/1/2009
Great chappter! It sucks that the bext one is the last one! ( Also when Letty and Johnny were talking I thought he was going to tell Dom. I think that he might in the next chapter though! Also Letty finally said that she loves Dom! and he said it back! I can't wait to read the next and last chapter! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 17 . 6/1/2009
Great chapter. See now Dom doersn't think that Letty did anything with Tran. I have a feeling that tran is going to say something to him at the races when they go. This was a great chapter, and I can't wait to read the next one! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 16 . 6/1/2009
Great chapter. I'm glad that Dom finally broke it off with Mai. Also oh no. so that's what tran was saying to Letty in the class. Oh no I wonder what Dom is going to say to her when she gets home. He will probably flip out and start yelling at her, and then I think that he is going to go back to Mai. Can't wait to read the next chapter! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 15 . 6/1/2009
Great chapter! Happy that Dom is finally back! Oh and I love Dom's face when Letty comes down in her school . His mouth just drops . Oh and what was that at the end? With Dom thinking that he wasn't ready for Letty? Can't wait to read the next chapter! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 14 . 6/1/2009
Great chapter! I was laughing really hard at the end. When Letyt was watching Leon and Tori . I also liked it when she was thinking in her head and she was like is Leon starting to have . Oh and Dom is finally home. I thought Letty's plan was for her to be in bed when he gets in the house. When I read the begining I first thought that when Letty hit somethnig when she woke up. At first I thought it was going to be Dom. Anyway can't wait to see what Letty is going to say when Dom gets into the house! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 13 . 6/1/2009
Great chapter! Haha I love the ending of it. When Letty is hugging . I can tell that she still likes Dom a and what did she do with johnny tran? Also I loved it in the begining when Letty punchs the guy for talking about Dom when she is visiting him for the first time. Oh and I also liked it when Mia said that dom asked about Letty everyday that they talked and wanted to know how she was doing and stuff like that. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Oh and I never said this but damn! your chapters are long! ) lol but thats a good thing! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 12 . 6/1/2009
Great chapter. Oh I didn't think that someone would actually wanna take Letty in. At least there house is pretty house to Dom's house. Also I knew that was coming. AFter their dad's death I knew that not to far after that Dom would be in jail. I wonder if Letty will go and visit him in jail. I can't wait to read the next chapter and see what happens! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 11 . 6/1/2009
Great chapter! I knew that when Dom's dad was at the race that he was going to die. I was going to say it in the last review, but I forgot and I didn't know if you would do that or not. I feel bad for Dom and Mia. Also I feel bad for Letty. She is losing everything and everyone! At least they finally kissed again. Also the social lady that is with Letty is a . Can't wait to see what is going to happen in the next hcapter! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 10 . 6/1/2009
Great chapter. I can't belive that Dom kissed Letty and then said that it wasn't going to work with them. God he is such and asshole. I wonder where Letty is going to go. Also I think it would be good if she stayed away for awhile. Maybe that might get Dom thinking about her again. Anyway can't wait to read the next chapter to see what is going to happen with Letty! )