Reviews for Walking Backwards
fivealive123 chapter 19 . 7/6
I really liked your story! I like the way you incorporated the Trans - and made them very easy to hate. I'm so glad that Dom and Letty finally made it. Great story
Kitty chapter 19 . 5/17/2015
*audience claps*
applemarybanana chapter 19 . 1/31/2015
Best fanfic ever, and I have high expectations. I'm fasts mad furious obsessed but who bought tori the car?!
she chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
DOTTY forever :)
duchessduchie chapter 19 . 5/22/2011
I just read this and this was really good! :)
Lamanth chapter 19 . 9/29/2009
This story really was just amazing, I just had to read it all the way through without taking a break. It had me that hooked. If you ever write more for Dom and Letty then I for one will be sure to read it.

Love Lamb
degrassijayandalex chapter 19 . 6/1/2009
Great last chapter! I had a feeling that Herb and Carla wouldn't be together. Since you said that they were fighting in that one chapter. So Dom and Letty finally did ! Oh and I'm glad that Dom and Letty are finally living together. Also even though these chapters took a while to read and review I'm glad that I started reading this fan fiction, cuz for one it's really good and two because it's Dom and Letty first meeting! ) Great job with this fan fiction I liked it a lot and you also did a great job at ending it! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 18 . 6/1/2009
Great chappter! It sucks that the bext one is the last one! ( Also when Letty and Johnny were talking I thought he was going to tell Dom. I think that he might in the next chapter though! Also Letty finally said that she loves Dom! and he said it back! I can't wait to read the next and last chapter! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 17 . 6/1/2009
Great chapter. See now Dom doersn't think that Letty did anything with Tran. I have a feeling that tran is going to say something to him at the races when they go. This was a great chapter, and I can't wait to read the next one! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 16 . 6/1/2009
Great chapter. I'm glad that Dom finally broke it off with Mai. Also oh no. so that's what tran was saying to Letty in the class. Oh no I wonder what Dom is going to say to her when she gets home. He will probably flip out and start yelling at her, and then I think that he is going to go back to Mai. Can't wait to read the next chapter! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 15 . 6/1/2009
Great chapter! Happy that Dom is finally back! Oh and I love Dom's face when Letty comes down in her school . His mouth just drops . Oh and what was that at the end? With Dom thinking that he wasn't ready for Letty? Can't wait to read the next chapter! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 14 . 6/1/2009
Great chapter! I was laughing really hard at the end. When Letyt was watching Leon and Tori . I also liked it when she was thinking in her head and she was like is Leon starting to have . Oh and Dom is finally home. I thought Letty's plan was for her to be in bed when he gets in the house. When I read the begining I first thought that when Letty hit somethnig when she woke up. At first I thought it was going to be Dom. Anyway can't wait to see what Letty is going to say when Dom gets into the house! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 13 . 6/1/2009
Great chapter! Haha I love the ending of it. When Letty is hugging . I can tell that she still likes Dom a and what did she do with johnny tran? Also I loved it in the begining when Letty punchs the guy for talking about Dom when she is visiting him for the first time. Oh and I also liked it when Mia said that dom asked about Letty everyday that they talked and wanted to know how she was doing and stuff like that. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Oh and I never said this but damn! your chapters are long! ) lol but thats a good thing! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 12 . 6/1/2009
Great chapter. Oh I didn't think that someone would actually wanna take Letty in. At least there house is pretty house to Dom's house. Also I knew that was coming. AFter their dad's death I knew that not to far after that Dom would be in jail. I wonder if Letty will go and visit him in jail. I can't wait to read the next chapter and see what happens! )
degrassijayandalex chapter 11 . 6/1/2009
Great chapter! I knew that when Dom's dad was at the race that he was going to die. I was going to say it in the last review, but I forgot and I didn't know if you would do that or not. I feel bad for Dom and Mia. Also I feel bad for Letty. She is losing everything and everyone! At least they finally kissed again. Also the social lady that is with Letty is a . Can't wait to see what is going to happen in the next hcapter! )