Reviews for Jack and the Beanstalk
neosun7 chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
*falls over laughing* I love how the harp follows him after everything is over! *continues laughing* *receives several stares* Such a great story! I loved it! _

-Neosun7
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Lovely and so much fun to read. Great job! I thought the harp-lady was funny. :D
Jewel chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
i think the harp-lady likes you, jack! add another amazing journey for our fav samurai!
Kit5 chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
I love the opening line best..."It was a hot, crowded, thick bowl of mercantile soup Jack had gotten himself into..." That is one of the finest metaphors I have ever read.

Great remake of the fairy tale, too!

(bows in acknowledgement)
Wafflecat1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Ohoho, that was neat!

“Duh, maybe there is a great big giant in the clouds, who feasts on people he harvests on the surface world and has enslaved a very pretty harp-like creature for his own evil purposes, and this harp-creature grants him any wish, and he wishes for riches and money and more power and maybe he wants to rule the world!”

The crowd stared at the over imaginative man in puzzlement and confusion.

“Well… it’s possible…”

XD! I love that part.
Samurai Kat chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Not a bad story. If you got time check out mine if you can.
Keiraun chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
I read this while listening to Samurai Jack on the Teev. I've gotta admit, this was pretty nifty, addy-san! Good Goin'
YT1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Bravo! I read this because I was wondering when someone would finally do a "Jack and the Beanstalk" story, and found more than I expected. Your descriptions are lovely, your characterization is on-target, and wonder of wonders, your spelling and grammar are almost faultless (there are a few typos, but overall they're much better than the usual fare). To top it all off, I saw it all play out in my head like an actual episode of the show!

You pulled off a good one here. I hope you're working on another delightful story that will soon be up for reading. :)