Reviews for Call It Love
Saraid chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
I'm enjoying this story immensely, but I would like to read the omitted scenes as well. The story is rated M and I'm reading them for a reason. ;) This is PG13...
Mashkai30 chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/23/2014
I liked how your story began and you write well, but perhaps a warning in the beginning about Evan dying or simply underlining that the part about the story being a tragedy. Maybe just saying that there is character death involved would have alleviated the shock value. Still, I hope you don't take this as criticism. It really isn't. It's only that I've become very accustomed to reading fanfics that have clearly established "warnings" so to speak.
domsijohn chapter 14 . 1/12/2014
sorry we have a enough death and real life to kill off a child with pen is sad
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
So, hi. I don't know if you actually check this anymore, but if I were to send you my email could you send me a complete version of this fic? It's an old favorite of mine and your website is down.
Cheers.
Whitemachine chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
hello, could u send me the deleted scenes, please?
MistressOfDeathSarena chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Ok, you've caught my you email me the cut bits?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
Is there any way you could send me the deleted scenes? I feel like I'm not really able to get the feel for the story while it's missing such vital parts.
Sidelines chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Lucius is so fantatically terrible.
gobert chapter 14 . 2/3/2012
*whimpers* Evan
SunriseFlower chapter 14 . 11/2/2011
What. The. Fuck.

Dude, that was just evil a cruel. Just...There are not words.

...

Still good, though. I give you props for actually doing it.
the dark euphie chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
Ok, that's just not fucking fair; you go and get us all riled up only to omit the scene. God I hate you for that; but I love you for writing this story.
RadicalPunk chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
DAAAAAAMMMMN!
Dragonanzar chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
Aw, it's not a proper pwp without the actual lemons! D'you think you could send me the deleted scenes, please? Incidentally, you could always have an account on or livejournal where you have the entire chapters. That gets around the rules and allows those who are interested to read the smut. I've seen many authors use that method with good results.
Tsuki107 chapter 14 . 1/16/2011
So I read this story, along with "Choises Made" and "As Promised", along with a little bit of "He Defines Me", on your homepage.

I really like your stories from a psychological perspective, reading what happens with the characters after particularly traumatizing situations, and I think you're a great writer.

However, why so much hateful sex and Harry raping? Makes me wonder for a second if you hate him, since he can't seem to catch a break. I'm sure you don't, since he got the last laugh in "Choices Made"...but only after weeks of being used as a pleasure slave. Poor Harry :(

Anyways, in this story, your author's note called all the things that happened "hot sex", but it really didnt feel like it, just manipulation and torture, which added to the ending, was just really...

Depressing.

And that's without even mentioning the child killing.