Reviews for I don't wanna be alone
acollectionoffavoritequotes chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I'll be so much fonder of it if you update...please?
DarkasNight chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
i thougth that was very good pledase continue it
Shadowed Butterfly chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Update! Update! Update! PLEASE! I think it'll turn out good..but you gotta keep going for it to get better! But it is good so far! -
My Nightingale chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
i love it! i can't wait for more. you better update soon! _
Mikazuki Senshi chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
wicked cool

love the writing style a lot

the pairing's great
Baku-Bunny chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Rei:best couple EVER! u need to up-date!

Sierra: this is good and if u don't i will hunt u done.

Rei: er... don't mind her...just please up-date this storys really good.
Demonskid chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
o does hiro feel better? update soon -_-
Kloudy Reignfall chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
But this was good! Why didn't you continue it? I want to see more cute well written HiroxK!
Natasha Cantrell chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
SO GOOD! I don't even know where to start! I was hoping to see some Hiro x K action! Continue soon! Please!
emesisbowl chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Aw...please update soon! Please?
SpookShadow chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Hiro left his motorbike at the bar...! Anyways, I don't know if you're ever gonna update, but its an awesome fic and I think you should.
Darklore Wings chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Hey! This rocks, dude! Continue, really! I wanna see what develops next! I love K so much, he's my alternate personality! Yeah! Poor Hiro-kun. But His problem! Update! Even if you just do it for me, I'd love to see what unfolds.
Mimi chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Agh! One of the few K xHiro fics! I LOVE YOU! You must write more! I've been killing for some new K and Hiro fics. XD Anyway, youre awsome. Do you have a account on ? Till then! Bye! _
PSan chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Why are you not fond of it? I AM ! Please continue it, update soon pretty please?
Hiro/ k rocks!
TheSilentSenshi chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
I thought it was really good! Don't be so hard on yourself. And I'd love to hear more, too. I've also seen the remix book you talked about and agree that there aren't nearly enough K/Hiro fics out there. Keep up the good work.