Reviews for Unwanted
ThePhizz chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Great fic. I hope that you'll continue with it. I've recently become a fan of some rather odd alt. couples (Ame/Lina, Ame/Val, Kopii Rezi/Sylphiel, Ame/Sylphiel, etc.) and Zelgadiss/Sylphiel are one of my favorite couples. This is only the second S/Z fic that I've seen. The other one was at a Zelgadis/Sylphiel shrine. I'm in the middle of writing one myself. This fic was really a good look at this couple. Althought I think that it would take longer for Zel to make his move on the shrine maiden. Anyway, hope that you updated soon.
Dstalker chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
great story but I really think that the story should have a sequel or at least a better ending with zelgadis and sylphiel getting together
LiltingTune chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Actually I never supported this coupling before but after reading this fic and finding out your reasons for it, wow I think you may have actually changed my mind. I still like the traditional Cannon couples L/G Z/A X/F... but I really think that's a possibility now... thank you very much. And I really hope to see more of your work.
Mondbat chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
It's beautiful, I love it. Hope you would continued it soon. :)

Zelgadis and Sylphiel make a cute couple.
Ysengrinn chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
What can I say... sad T_T. A bit too sad in my opinion, but still very good.

I always thought that Sylphiel was a better partner for Zel than Amelia. Only problem in the series was that Sylph was not as funny as Amy and was kicked out of TRY.

And you use too much japanese words in the fic, like hime or miko
Shozo Irie chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Ummhh! A little dramatic but interesting.

I hope you will continue this history soon.

Way to go!