Reviews for Blood Magic
Jen chapter 64 . 7/9
The site you posted it on, according to your notes, doesn't exist. I just found it on AO3! So exciting. I'm off to finish it!
Jen chapter 65 . 7/9
Thanks
Man, Harry's mum really put out for everyone, didn't she.
Little correction: the stuff in the glass should have been a milky, opaque white. Absinthe, like certain middle eastern alcohols, emulsifies on addition of water. It is no longer green by the time you actually drink it.
queen.wolfstar chapter 1 . 3/27
I love this story! My only suggestion is to fix the ballet terminology in about the middle of the chapter; it mentions “passé”, but that is not the correct word for how it is described. It should be “retiré” as it is being described as a position, not a switching of legs, front to back. Sorry, it’s a minor mistake, but it bothered me as it was one of the only mistakes here.
Good
XXsupremexxDARKLORDxxDAVID1196 chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
which site are you moving to?
BlessedHope chapter 65 . 9/27/2017
I was SO thankful to see the message of this story being moved. I had resigned myself to it being unfinished. :)
Just finished it, and I absolutely love it. Perfect in most every way!
Thank you for writing it!
cassiecutie chapter 65 . 9/21/2017
I really wish you didn't have to move to a different site. Other than that this is a great fanfiction. I love it and wish it were staying on this site. Good luck!
SusanMarieS chapter 65 . 9/1/2017
muttering chess pieces is a brilliant line!
vickety chapter 65 . 7/27/2017
This was great!
KidzRule chapter 65 . 6/23/2017
EPIC story. :D I'm sad that it won't be finished on this site, though.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/30/2017
You're really stereotyping Lupin as some kinda generic werewolf stock character #WerewolfPrejudice
Corwyn chapter 65 . 4/20/2017
Loving this story so far, heading off to Fiction Alley to see the rest of it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
ipierceallslash chapter 65 . 3/1/2017
i've been obsessed with this to the extend I have not slept in 24 hours...however Hermione and Harry as a potential couple is making me cringe!
2,254 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »