Reviews for Blood Magic
queen.wolfstar chapter 1 . 3/27
I love this story! My only suggestion is to fix the ballet terminology in about the middle of the chapter; it mentions “passé”, but that is not the correct word for how it is described. It should be “retiré” as it is being described as a position, not a switching of legs, front to back. Sorry, it’s a minor mistake, but it bothered me as it was one of the only mistakes here.
Good
XXsupremexxDARKLORDxxDAVID1196 chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
which site are you moving to?
BlessedHope chapter 65 . 9/27/2017
I was SO thankful to see the message of this story being moved. I had resigned myself to it being unfinished. :)
Just finished it, and I absolutely love it. Perfect in most every way!
Thank you for writing it!
cassiecutie chapter 65 . 9/21/2017
I really wish you didn't have to move to a different site. Other than that this is a great fanfiction. I love it and wish it were staying on this site. Good luck!
SusanMarieS chapter 65 . 9/1/2017
muttering chess pieces is a brilliant line!
vickety chapter 65 . 7/27/2017
This was great!
KidzRule chapter 65 . 6/23/2017
EPIC story. :D I'm sad that it won't be finished on this site, though.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/30/2017
You're really stereotyping Lupin as some kinda generic werewolf stock character #WerewolfPrejudice
Corwyn chapter 65 . 4/20/2017
Loving this story so far, heading off to Fiction Alley to see the rest of it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
ipierceallslash chapter 65 . 3/1/2017
i've been obsessed with this to the extend I have not slept in 24 hours...however Hermione and Harry as a potential couple is making me cringe!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
Awesome chapter and plot and great idea
Guest chapter 53 . 12/8/2016
What the heck is a "hair slide"? Is it something you invented?
Guest chapter 16 . 12/3/2016
Why do all of your male characters call Harry by intimate pet names? It's kind of gross, and a more than a little creppy to hear Remus call Harry 'love' or for Snape to call him 'child.' It's very demeaning and belittling to call someone you don't know very well by a pet name meant for a small child or lover. I can kinda-sorta picture Snape doing it as a way to belittle Harry in a condescending manner, but Remus? No.

"Hey Sweety, I know your name, but I'm not going to give you the dignity of addressing you as such. I'm going to call you whatever I feel like because I'm better than you. Suck it up Buttercup! I'm a Right Wing Bigot and that makes anything I do okay. If you complain about my blatant disregard for your humanity I'll just whine about PC run amok. This is Trump's 'merica baby!"
lampott chapter 65 . 10/21/2016
This story is really good
2,250 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »