Reviews for Blood Magic
Iwa Shinju chapter 65 . 3/28
Just finished rereading the story after discovering you have some part of it here. It's been as good the second time as it was the first.
rebecca.buis chapter 65 . 3/4
just finished reading the rest of the story over on schnoogle. this was fabulous! thanks so much for sharing your imagination with us!
FotoDi chapter 48 . 2/28
Does Luna exist in this story?
riverrat chapter 65 . 1/30
Great story and thank you for finishing it even though it was on a different page. Would love to hear more though. There were a few loose ends.
riverrat chapter 62 . 1/22
I'll have to say that Severus is tolerating Harry's antics much better than I would after being repeatedly told not to pic up any books without first asking. And also about not just showing up, because somebody could be there.
Still, I do enjoy your story.
riverrat chapter 41 . 1/14
To tell you the truth, Hermione is a little bit too much of a busy body even for my taste. She would drive me crazy also.
Still, I enjoy your story.
riverrat chapter 22 . 1/14
This is a great story so far. The only thing that is bothering me a little is that most of the guys in this story are either gay or have at least have an experience with another male. I think the probability of that is very unlikely.
Guest chapter 65 . 12/27/2013
I read the entire story and I love it! You're a really talented writer
kelbelz chapter 65 . 12/11/2013
Monster of a story, I will finish it over at the archive at the end of the universe.
Really enjoying it!
Oracle Oci chapter 16 . 12/11/2013
"You see why do one suspected"? Bullshit! Remus is quite good at making excuses isn't he.
I mean, we're talking about a bunch of adults who either have been in the school for a while (thus with experience in muggleborn students coming from different conditions), or had a crappy childhood to the point of being kicked out of their family (or knew someone who had). Obviously a students that never went home for the holidays and even asked to stay the summer should have resulted in mental alarm bells!
missgsmith51 chapter 65 . 10/18/2013
Draco again ... I really do NOT like this "twitchy little ferret." Yes, I realize that is Gryffindor prejudice. Apparently, it is Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw prejudice, too ... if the DA is any indicator.
missgsmith51 chapter 64 . 10/18/2013
One question: Do we have a fanart pic anywhere of Harry in this burgundy get-up? I'd love to see it!
missgsmith51 chapter 63 . 10/18/2013
Okay ... Harry and Ron are talking again, at least. Maybe the world will tip back right-side up. I hope so.
missgsmith51 chapter 62 . 10/18/2013
Draco's getting up in Harry's business far too much. I don't trust him ... still.
missgsmith51 chapter 61 . 10/18/2013
Well, now it's almost as if the world knows. I love the mask idea. Too bad they didn't tell Tonks right off and allow Harry to wear it all year! Oh, that's right ... we aren't too far into the year yet, are we? Not even Halloween yet.

I think it's a good thing that the Weasleys know. Molly's a good egg, and she still loves Harry ... and that's what he needs. I think his comment about Severus - "... he's not ... demonstrative ... but I'm not used to affection at all" - is so sad. But Harry holds back, too, with Severus. I've seen many moments when Harry could have hugged him or touched him ... but he held back, probably unwilling to risk the initial brush-off. But that is what it takes with someone so guarded and unused to physical intimacy. You just have to be willing to take it a step at a time and not be frustrated by initial lack of response.
2,202 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »