Reviews for Blood Magic
BlessedHope chapter 65 . 9/27
I was SO thankful to see the message of this story being moved. I had resigned myself to it being unfinished. :)
Just finished it, and I absolutely love it. Perfect in most every way!
Thank you for writing it!
cassiecutie chapter 65 . 9/21
I really wish you didn't have to move to a different site. Other than that this is a great fanfiction. I love it and wish it were staying on this site. Good luck!
SusanMarieS chapter 65 . 9/1
muttering chess pieces is a brilliant line!
vickety chapter 65 . 7/27
This was great!
KidzRule chapter 65 . 6/23
EPIC story. :D I'm sad that it won't be finished on this site, though.
You're really stereotyping Lupin as some kinda generic werewolf stock character #WerewolfPrejudice
Corwyn chapter 65 . 4/20
Loving this story so far, heading off to Fiction Alley to see the rest of it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
ipierceallslash chapter 65 . 3/1
i've been obsessed with this to the extend I have not slept in 24 hours...however Hermione and Harry as a potential couple is making me cringe!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/23
Awesome chapter and plot and great idea
Guest chapter 53 . 12/8/2016
What the heck is a "hair slide"? Is it something you invented?
Guest chapter 16 . 12/3/2016
Why do all of your male characters call Harry by intimate pet names? It's kind of gross, and a more than a little creppy to hear Remus call Harry 'love' or for Snape to call him 'child.' It's very demeaning and belittling to call someone you don't know very well by a pet name meant for a small child or lover. I can kinda-sorta picture Snape doing it as a way to belittle Harry in a condescending manner, but Remus? No.

"Hey Sweety, I know your name, but I'm not going to give you the dignity of addressing you as such. I'm going to call you whatever I feel like because I'm better than you. Suck it up Buttercup! I'm a Right Wing Bigot and that makes anything I do okay. If you complain about my blatant disregard for your humanity I'll just whine about PC run amok. This is Trump's 'merica baby!"
lampott chapter 65 . 10/21/2016
This story is really good
NatNicole chapter 65 . 7/10/2016
This is pure PERFECTION! The plot, the in-characterness, the interactions, the Magic... * keeps listing stuff from fic*
I especially like Sev, Harry & Remus, and your take on Marauders Era. The letters from James were utter genius!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/14/2016
"Were they lovers?" Lol I love slash fic normalization of gay romance
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 65 . 4/9/2016
I love this story but hate that you chose not to update on this platform. I hate the other site and will not be reading more. Which sucks because I would love to know what happened.

Sorry