Reviews for Two centuries love
arthemys chapter 17 . 10/17/2021
I really enjoyed this story ! Their love is beyond time and ordeals. Thanks !
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 10/4/2021
I do not recall her original home for some reason. Never the less, I am happy she got it back. I’m happy she gave the money back to Tabitha, as she doesn’t need it and it truly was there merely from her family investing all these years. I would’ve done the same. This felt a lot more like a chapter than an epilogue. I’m happy they went to Isle Esme. At least I think that is where they’ve been. Liked learning Edward was studying to become a pilot. Have to say, I would definitely learn to be one if I were a vampire. That and every language possible. How amazing would it be to be fluent no matter where you went? I would love to be.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 9/26/2021
I’m not surprised about Demetri, though disappointed he wouldn’t support her regardless. He has known all along she’s loved Edward. With learning Edward is a vampire, Demetri had to know immediately they’d be together forever. I understand he is hurt but, she was never his and she never would have been. It had been a century and she still only loved Edward. I love that Garrett walked her down the aisle and Carlisle married them. I am curious how when she woke into this new life Garrett had red eyes, yet both are vegetarians now. I’d like to know how that came about. I’m thinking it was all her but, I am curious. Very lovely gift from Carlisle and Esme. So sweet of them. It means a lot to her to be welcomed this way. Happy for Kate and Garrett too.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 9/21/2021
I rather like that Garrett was enamored immediately. Rushing to meet her. I do hope they are mates, as they were in canon. I liked meeting Peter and Charlotte. They must feel slightly awkward when out of the fourteen vampires, they are the only two draining people. It really doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things, I suppose. I enjoy the stories you come up with for Bella, and Garrett here, to share with the others. I’m so relieved they just the ad to Angela and she took Bella’s place with the children. Both for Angela getting a great job, and the children finding a nanny/teacher that was as kind as Bella was.
Lovetwilightalways chapter 15 . 9/21/2021
love it! such a sweet and cute story! can't wait for more!
Elvire23 chapter 5 . 9/19/2021
Who?
Elvire23 chapter 1 . 9/19/2021
OMG!
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 9/14/2021
Yay, Garrett has arrived. I rather enjoyed him. He truly loves Bella and cares for her. I would love to know what was making Edward laugh when he first showed up and the family greeted him. Also, would like to know what had Emmett off with him. Perhaps it was the big brother role Emmett knows he'll play in Bella's life but, he realized Garrett has been one to her for so long. He did laugh with all of them when Garrett made a joke, so maybe he’s okay again.
Suzy Q Something chapter 13 . 9/13/2021
I have to wonder, and I might have missed their mentioning in other previous chapters (learning disorder)
Could the children she used to babysit be Jane and Alec?
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 9/11/2021
I think they broke Carlisle. Hopefully, Esme will fix him. Or, he’ll snap out of it eventually. I dislike shopping and where internet shopping is wonderful. Find something you like, get two in different colors. Although returns suck, the good outweighs the rare times a return is needed.
ReBernardi chapter 8 . 9/11/2021
Oh no…
ReBernardi chapter 6 . 9/11/2021
She thinks Carlisle looks familiar… why?
ReBernardi chapter 4 . 9/9/2021