Reviews for Boarders and Babes
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Ti88 chapter 22 . 1/16/2008
omg its finished I started reading this at bordello..went back to finish it and site waa gone. so glad you finished it. this was great. I just read it in one go. I loved it. I think you nailed characters perfectly. its not their powers that make them them. I laughed at the interactions between the eight of them. it was too much.

if you want you can post it tracie's site r u still writing cause thus rocked
Liz86000 chapter 22 . 7/9/2007
FINALLY! I read that fic on another site, but I never read the end! SO glad I found it here!

And about your question, YES I want more (especially about Max & Liz! I'm a Dreamer, what can I say?)! I would like a little epilogue to see how their relationships work? Please? Pretty please, with stawberries & Max on top? Can't resist now, right? :D

Anyway, you did a great job with this fic. I find it really original & well written. Thanks. (but now come back with more plz!)
Care494 chapter 22 . 4/14/2007
Epilogue? HELL YEAH! I know, I know I'm one greedy bitch but, I can't help it I LOVE your FIC'S!

I'm dying to find out if the rents stay around? Do the kids go to college?

I'm down for begging if that what a girls gotta do, then thats what this girls gotta do :D Please, Please, Pretty Please w/ Michael on top!

Please be kind:

!Feed the Fic Whore Monster!
MsMeka87 chapter 22 . 4/11/2007
i so want to read an epilogue...loved the fic...do you know how long i was waiting for this story to be completed...thanks for the read...
alecygoodness22 chapter 22 . 4/8/2007
I think I read this story a while back on the Roswell Fanatics board, but it was great to read it again. Hopefully I'll find and read some more of your stuff. Keep up the great work!
Trude chapter 22 . 4/4/2007
love the end - thanks for writing this story
Serious Fan chapter 22 . 4/4/2007
if this is the end of the story, congrats; it was great. If not would you mind telling how Hava died. How would it be the siblings fault?
magz-mae-18 chapter 21 . 10/7/2006
hey there! I know that you are busy, but if you ever get a chance, PLEASE update. I can't wait to see what happens. I love this story.
Twinkie Defense chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Interesting. I don't quite know how I feel about it yet, though.
Iris Sanchez 125 chapter 21 . 1/19/2006
my exact words: "What? NO that was the last chapter. NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! You evil evil person. That was the last chapter!" By last chapter I meant the last one posted. Please tell me you're going to be putting more up soon. I really love the story. The couples and their relationships are hilarious. Especially Maria and Michael. I think Max and Liz are next. Alex/Isabel and Tess/Kyle are tied in third. Lol. I really love the fic. Please update again soon. Laters!
magz-mae-18 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
This story is awesome. Please continue with the story.
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 21 . 11/16/2005
amzing story, it was unlike any story that i have read, loved the families and how you put them together, one of the best fics here
Empress chapter 21 . 9/30/2005
loved it! possible sequel?
Tempus Rose chapter 21 . 9/24/2005
This is the first time I've reviewed for this story...but I've read it a couple of times. And I thought I'd review this time, since you haven't updated in a while. Anywho...This is one of my favorite Roswell stories...and I'm always coming to see if it's updated. I hope you update it soon, because this story is awesome.

~Tempus Rose~