Reviews for Hermione Malfoy
LittlePuppyMe chapter 20 . 9/17
So glad I came across this fan fiction! I love it, for only the simple fact that I couldn’t stop laughing while reading it! It is extremely hilarious! Thank you so much!
Patafrite chapter 1 . 9/14
Lol... Hermione would never accept ! Draco neither ! Hermione would tell Dumbledore To go to hell !
Christine Barney chapter 1 . 8/15
I already love their banter!
Who the hell is Virginia Weasley? Do you mean Ginerva Weasley
I don't quite understand the idea of this story: why would Dumbledore suggest that two teenagers should marry? I know the reasons listed above and they made very little sense. Asking something like that of kids is disgusting. Not to mention the total lack of respect for marriage. This is not a story for me. Sad to see it has so many faves.
AussieSweet chapter 16 . 6/16
Oops. Did they all get under the cloak?
AussieSweet chapter 15 . 6/16
Quite agree with you there, Hermione should have never been paired with that baboon Ron. It's really embarrassing to marry someone you fancied as a child. I would say, downright disturbing.
AussieSweet chapter 14 . 6/16
Just wanted to note that Ginny's full name is Ginevra, not Virginia. I know you didn't read the books, so, just fyi.
AussieSweet chapter 12 . 6/16
I wonder what they will do to Pansy?
AussieSweet chapter 11 . 6/16
Oh no! Why didn't Hermione say that the list is old, that she made it before marriage?
AussieSweet chapter 9 . 6/16
Narcissa is priceless. I didn't think this story could get any better but it just did.
AussieSweet chapter 8 . 6/16
Oh yes! She will be the new dada teacher, I hope.
AussieSweet chapter 7 . 6/16
Thank goodness for the mothers! I was afraid that Hermione surrendered too quickly. I'm glad they were interrupted. Draco needs to work to get her to bed.
AussieSweet chapter 6 . 6/16
Your Draco-Hermione dialogues are priceless! I'm in love! If you add snarky Snape to the mix, I might die happy.
AussieSweet chapter 5 . 6/16