Reviews for Hermione Malfoy
Granny Wolf chapter 20 . 4/10
loved this, kept me giggling through the whole story!
I love this already!
Afrancum1 chapter 4 . 10/14/2021
omg I'm laughing so hard!
Skittles116 chapter 20 . 8/30/2021
Man this story was beautiful. Beautiful in the way that it made me laugh so much, and smile so big.. your characters are so fun and witty and I feel like there actually very much IC. It's hard to find fics like this one. It is gold.

~Skittles
Guest chapter 20 . 7/28/2021
Oh my gosh, so awesome! It's been some time since you finished the story, but if the muse moves you perhaps a sequel or epilogue with them having their first child cuz that delivery would be so stinking hilarious! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2021
Read chapter 3 late at night and almost woke the whole house for laughing. ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2021
*Cackles madly* Draco's in fine form with that little announcement! Loving this plot!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/14/2021
Such good humor. Thanks
HellOnWheelz chapter 1 . 6/1/2021
Hermione's older than everyone. a) because the time turner and b) because her birthday is in September- meaning she's 11 and turns 12 at the beginning of the school year.
MotokoReadsFanfics chapter 1 . 5/27/2021
This was quite fun to read, and my introduction to this site haha.
Please keep writing
HellOnWheelz chapter 1 . 5/16/2021
Haven't started reading this yet but the comments piss me off. If you don't like Dramione fuckn don't read it. Dumbledore wasn't a nice guy, he used Severus' guilt and love for Lily to get him to spy and didn't give a shit what happened to him, raised Harry for slaughter, made him stay with people who abused, neglected and hated him. He is part of the reason his sister is dead, and knew Serius was innocent because he knew damn well Peter was an animagus. he also allowed Harry to continue to be a triwizard championputting Harry at risk, and causing Voldemort to be brought back, he used people as pawns and that's only some of the shit he pulled. Sorry for the rant, I'll comment when I start reading this (which will be soon).
StayMist chapter 1 . 4/28/2021
Don't listen to the haters, they're just jealous that they can't write a good story and aren't open-minded. also ironic that they take their time to read the story, decide they hate it and put their thoughts (tho it's unnecessary and rude, seeing that this IS A DRAMIONE fanfic. Don't Like Don't Read people!) and their time and effort to type it here. So haters, you just read the story, maybe not and just felt, 'Dramione? let me take my time to write a review and waste my time on hating, instead of eating a nice meal.' Really ironic.
polarisred chapter 1 . 4/26/2021
haven’t read it yet but i’m annoyed at the reviews i’m seeing. if you don’t like dramione then don’t comment on it. just shut up and move on. i’m sure someone has told you if you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all. well listen to that. stop being immature about hermione “cheating” on ron. LMAO. ITS FAN FICTION. anyways to this author keep writingi’m about to go read what i’m sure is amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2021
I hate it. Draco and Hermione. would never of made a good couple and Dumbledore would've never asked Hermione to marry someone she hated. Dumbledore would’ve respected her wishes and be supportive. Wow, you made Dumbledore sound so heartless. Disappointed. I give 1 out of 10 but i would give 0 if i could. Dramione should be an illegal fanfiction because the idea is just so stupid. And Hermione Malfoy sounds terrible. Seriously i would’ve even accepted Hermione being paired with Harry but absolutely NOT with Draco. Sure Draco is a good person after the war but he would be really terrible with Hermione. Like pairing an idiot with a genius, arrogant with kind, or steak with peanut butter. Utterly dissatisfied.
Pen Pearls chapter 1 . 3/5/2021
I really liked this one. Very funny
5,426 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »