Reviews for Hermione Malfoy
serenityiswild chapter 20 . 20h ago
I am honestly in love with your story, its so wonderfully written and I really liked the way you set up this story.
Plus its just plain fucking awesome!
bassoongirl14 chapter 20 . 4/8
OMG! Beyond love this story!
Hoxopasnei chapter 20 . 3/29
You are evil-leaving us hanging like that. Seriously though, even though you apparently haven't read the books, you're doing so well I wouldn't be able to tell if I hadn't read the top parts!
ISABELLA FELTON chapter 16 . 3/18
Draco as a bunny...awww
littlepsycho24 chapter 3 . 3/18
I can't stop LAUGHING.
Hey I really love this but this is very important it could end all fanfiction and fan anything so spread the word post this on every story you have to sign this petition!

Stop SOPA 2014. /lUHPr It can ban all FanPages,FanArt,Fanfiction&more! Sign the Petition & spread the word

Everyone has to sign this by the end of March 19th otherwise Fanfiction as a whole site might be deleted!

Sign and save fanfiction!
Crystal.Joe chapter 1 . 3/10
Relaxing and humorous Beginning
Jen0318 chapter 20 . 3/5
This was a really great story! It was so difficult to stop reading. I absolutely loved your ANs! Are you currently posting stories somewhere else?
Val chapter 20 . 2/21
The absolute best fucking last chapter to be written in the history of fanfiction.
Calenmiriel Greenleaf chapter 1 . 2/17
Can you please tell me now if he sleeps with any one else, so I'll know whether I should continue reading or not?
You read the books! And you make me laugh and finished the story in the nuttiest way. You win.
Ok, this is hilarious. I love the way you snap at stupid reviews at the top of the chapter. Somehow you manage to switch povs within a chapter and it's not weird or hard to read. That's a gift.
I got to this story with the new filters based on highest number of follows. Indeed a good one to find! And I thought it was odd that you hadn't read the books and like a lot of people was like-how can that be? I'm an old, but the HP books made me young again.
So thanks for writing and keeping it here for us to continue to find it-so many of my favorites disappear and I can't got back to them.
pride97 chapter 3 . 2/9
"muffin" "cupcake". LMAO. hysterical chapter
mdep5 chapter 20 . 2/7
F*cking brilliant! Thanks for the laughs.
Im sorry but this was terrible. Due to the high number of reviews I was excited about reading a fic I havent before but there were just so many grammatical errors and errors in basic harry potter knowledge. The charactrs are also so OOC its absolutely ridiculous. Again, im sorry but this needed to be said. There is much room for improvement in your writing and unfortunately that came through in this story which left much to be desired.

To good grammar! Amen!