Reviews for Hermione Malfoy
AussieSweet chapter 16 . 6/16
Oops. Did they all get under the cloak?
AussieSweet chapter 15 . 6/16
Quite agree with you there, Hermione should have never been paired with that baboon Ron. It's really embarrassing to marry someone you fancied as a child. I would say, downright disturbing.
AussieSweet chapter 14 . 6/16
Just wanted to note that Ginny's full name is Ginevra, not Virginia. I know you didn't read the books, so, just fyi.
AussieSweet chapter 12 . 6/16
I wonder what they will do to Pansy?
AussieSweet chapter 11 . 6/16
Oh no! Why didn't Hermione say that the list is old, that she made it before marriage?
AussieSweet chapter 9 . 6/16
Narcissa is priceless. I didn't think this story could get any better but it just did.
AussieSweet chapter 8 . 6/16
Oh yes! She will be the new dada teacher, I hope.
AussieSweet chapter 7 . 6/16
Thank goodness for the mothers! I was afraid that Hermione surrendered too quickly. I'm glad they were interrupted. Draco needs to work to get her to bed.
AussieSweet chapter 6 . 6/16
Your Draco-Hermione dialogues are priceless! I'm in love! If you add snarky Snape to the mix, I might die happy.
AussieSweet chapter 5 . 6/16
Ooh, a challenge, Draco! :D
AussieSweet chapter 2 . 6/16
Oh yeah, how could they forget him? I'm dying from laughter, I love it so much!
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 6/16
I love the beginning already!
deengrhong chapter 6 . 6/11
hahaha can't stop laughing about harry and ron's reactions and hermione's witty comeback to their annoyance... nice one. love it!
So yeah you didn't read the books, you can't get your names straight even for non book names (how many names did you want to give her jones dad?!) but you spend your time specifically writing HP fan fiction... right. At least get the names right. Ffs who is Virginia Weasley? A distant relative? I'd actually like to read something you write that you actually have read and know the info for
DracoMalfoysSimi chapter 20 . 5/6
HOW DARE YOU, WITH YOUR SPACES AND YOUR NOT READING AND YOUR... whatever. XD I tease.
This fanfiction only upset me because it was far too short and I need a life time of your draco/hermione humor. It is now tied as my favorite fanfiction, ever. I've read a lot of fanfiction... . freaking loved it. I may have stayed in bed all morning to read it... ignored all my responsibilities.. I'm terrible. But it was worth it.
Despite you having not read the books for the majority of writing this, I thought the characters were very well done.
I thought the (spellinsert) here things were too funny, I was cracking up through the whole thing.
I cannot express how much I loved this story, thank you so very much for taking the time out of your day for writing it and finishing it. 3
5,339 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »