Reviews for Hermione Malfoy
Hello chapter 11 . 12/26/2020
DUMBLEDORE HOW DARE YOU I HATE DRAMIONE I WANT TO KILL HERMIONE IN FANFICS SHE COMES OUT AS THIS BEAUTIFUL GODDESS WHO IS ACTUALLY SUPER STUPID AND CHEATS ON HER REAL HUSBAND WITH LIKE SERIOUSLY ALMOST EVERY GUY IN THE HP UNIVERSE...
At LEAST RON'S NOT THE CHEATER AND HERMIONE IS...HONESTLY GETTING MARRIED TO SOMEONE YOU HATE IS NOT A REAL BIGGIE, RIGHT? DRAMIONE SHIPPERS, YOU SHIP IT BUT PUT YOURSELF IN HERMIONE'S SHOES. IMAGINE THAT YOU ARE A JEWISH GIRL AND PEOPLE ARE SHIPPING YOU WITH HITLER AND TELL YOU TO MARRY THAT GUY. THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE TELLING HER TO DO. UGHUGH,
POOR HERMIONE YOUR GETTING MANUPILATED...
But good literature/
Hello chapter 20 . 12/26/2020
If they get married and have a child, I'm gonna murder that child, sue Draco Malfoy, and take Hermione to a mental hospital.
Hello chapter 1 . 12/26/2020
This is ridiculous. Dumbledore, that is ILLEGAL. I mean, she literally got together with Ron...:(
Sofia chapter 2 . 12/14/2020
Hello!
I wanted to tell you that I really like your art and fanfiction. I'd like to ask you if I can translate the fanfic to Russian so russian fans can enjoy it too?
Crookshanks981 chapter 20 . 12/1/2020
I love the way you wrote Draco it was the best one that I've ever seen. Loved this. Wish there was more.
Carolyn chapter 7 . 11/4/2020
i love this makes me have butterflies! lovvve this Draco and the constant fighting ahhhh
m chapter 6 . 10/4/2020
why is this story already iconic...why is it free...
m chapter 3 . 10/4/2020
reading this while getting high is the best thing i’ve done all year. thank you so much i cant stop laughing i’m about to choke omfg
badtothebone chapter 20 . 9/20/2020
Best and most realistic Dramione I've ever read. Also, surprisingly sweet. XD Thanks for taking the time to write and share this! I laughed so much while reading it - which was awesome ;)
EttaEx chapter 3 . 8/26/2020
Loving it. It’s making me laugh
EttaEx chapter 2 . 8/26/2020
Draco is a little too excited about telling them, it’s great
MorbidxAngel chapter 20 . 8/21/2020
I found this story 8 years after completion. 8 sodding years! And it’s brilliant! Thank you! Thank you for being hilarious, thank you for everything! I’m a 34 year old woman who’s spending her time off from work reading fan fiction. I also hope that whatever you’re doing in life is fulfilling and amazing.
jkasbf chapter 20 . 7/18/2020
ok, wow idk what to say. I can't honestly say I liked it, yes it was funny and made me laugh but it was quite confusing and even annoying sometimes. It's just so unrealistic, rushed and does not even really fit in into the Wizarding World. But if you're looking for a quick short fun read give it a try, you never know, you might like it.
pineapple.mochi chapter 16 . 7/9/2020
Bahahahahahahahahaha
Who chapter 20 . 6/27/2020
It was weird, but fun to read! XD Thanks for sharing this! ; )
5,423 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »