Reviews for Digital Knights
TheInsideous chapter 34 . 2/12
This is an EXCELLENT story. It's nice and long (shut it, perverts) and very interesting with a LOT of twists. The reaction from the Digidestines when they saw the new team's powers was priceless, exactly what I had expected. I like how you paired Davis with Kuri. While I am a DaiKari fan, I do highly prefer DavisxOC.
DarkBalance chapter 34 . 1/24
I just have, have, have HAVE to tell you just how much I loved this story. I mean, seriously. Normally I stay away from stories where an OC is one of the main characters, but "Digital Knights" just kept catching my eye until I finally gave in and clicked the link.

You had my attention from the first sentence. Like, seriously. I mean, sure, I was still a bit skeptical and unsure whether I would really like it, but you'd set a mood with just those five words and I just felt like, 'I want to see where this is going.'

I enjoyed how you put so much in a chapter, and almost none of it was filler. Two or three chapters in I felt like I'd read six or seven of them. It was slightly annoying that it took me an hour to read each chapter - I'm serious, I've checked - but I never resented it. I feel like the entire concept of something more than just a DigiDestined existed, and you did it creatively and logically. I've read stories where Daisuke suddenly has all these super powers, normally when he turns dark, but there's no real reason how he gets these abilities. You actually took all of the unknown and undefined information about the bond between the DigiDestined and their digimon, and made it something more than I'm sure most people would have thought. I kind of wish that they could have moved on to not having to use the suits at all, but if they're something like a digivice, and digimon can't rapid-digivolve without their partner's digivice, then oh, well.

I love how all of the relationships developed. I kind of don't like that suddenly everyone was all "oh, I love you!" but Jun's comment justified all of that, and I'm kind of a cynic when it comes to romantic relationships anyway. Terrence was, hands-down, my favorite character out of all of them. I mean, he was just so freaking REAL it was ridiculous. Like, I could imagine knowing someone like him, I'm SIMILAR to him and how he's always making these wise-cracks even in the most serious of situations. I mean, I could tell he was a black guy. I don't say that to offend or to sound like an asshole or anything, I mean, I'm black, from a black family, lived in a black neighborhood. That's a compliment, really. ALL of your characters were real, but Terrence, to me, was the most real and most accurate.

You don't have nearly enough favorites, follows, or reviews.

I would also really love to see your sequel. It's been about a year since you last posted/edited, so I'll give you another year or two before it gets posted xD Honestly, I'd love for it to involve Digidestined other than the Chosen Eight. They were a lot of fun, and have special places in my heart, but you write thirty-three chapters and an epilogue about them, they've kind of run their course. It would be more interesting to see more of Nadia, Jonathan, Hikari, Takeru, Miyako and Ken. Kado and the other Green Room kids. Iori and Noriko... Yeah, it would be awesome if you expanded on some of the other characters instead of just those eight... Oh, but I do love Daisuke so dag-on much!

Anyway, I have you in my community and on alert. I would have reviewed every chapter, but I read this story on my cheap minute-phone over the weekend when I had no real internet. I hope everything is going well for you and that this review makes you smile at least a little bit _
TheBurnedMan chapter 34 . 12/7/2012
Well, I just registered there to let you know this fic is a masterpiece (You ROCK!) and read it ravenously in about two weeks and I loved every chapter of the history: the OCs, the pairings, the plot and the plot twists, everything was so perfect and because of that I want to thank you for writing such a great piece of literature and giving me one hell of a story to read and so much pure joy. I'm really interested in the prospect in you writing the sequel, and frankly could wait, but please, if you have news of it post them! Meanwhile, I think I can reread this epic work all over again.
Mirai chapter 18 . 9/22/2012
You are officially the king of plot twists! Everytime I think I know where the story is going you come up with something completely unexpected! It's AWESOME! Digital Knights FTW!
Mirai chapter 17 . 9/19/2012
Epic chapter is epic! Love Terrence and co's entrance! All the character development scenes were great and Jun totally ruled!
Mirai chapter 16 . 9/18/2012
Excellent and awesome as always! Tai's entrance was epix! As were the others.
Mirai chapter 15 . 9/18/2012
Whoa! I soooo did not see that coming! I thought for sure Jason would be the one to die his shield changing the prophesy slightly or something. This was infinately better!

I actually cried at every death scene Tai's especially even though the back of my mind was certain he'd live. Xian was AWESOME! He will be missed and not just by the characters. Poor Krista. :(

Rosa was great in this chapter, hell they all were!

You rule at plot twists and character development!

Knights ftw!
Mirai chapter 14 . 9/18/2012
Absoloutely brilliant! Yet again completely unpredictable! I loved Yolei's words to Matt and Ken acting like Columbo is really entertaining. The twists just keep coming! Epic epic of epicness!
Mirai chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
Whoa! that was intense! And yet amother brilliant twist that I never saw coming!
Mirai chapter 11 . 9/15/2012
Excellent! Character development ftw!
Mirai chapter 10 . 9/15/2012
Whoa that was so intense! I sooo did not see any of coming! I never do really, but this chapter was epspecially surprising.

New allies ftw!
Mirai chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
Yay! Epic chapter is epic!

That was intense! Yay Clara finally making a move! You go girl! Terrance is a lucky guy. I love how all of the relationships are believable and not in any way rushed! Good job! That's the mark of a god storyteller.
Mirai chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
Excellent! Miracles ftw! I loved this chapter!
Mirai chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
Neat! I bet Tai will be getting flaahbacks soon. Lucky etemon wont be an issue though.

Love this fic!

I've been reading nonstop. Sorry for not leaving reviews before this. I'll be sure to do it more in the future.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
HOLY SHIT! THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME! KICKASSS CHAPTERS AND BADASS OC'S WITH CHARA DEVELOPMENT FOR MAH FAVS! OMG! FANGASM!