Reviews for Arche's Confusion
Mellie427 chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Is this story complete? IS IT? *grabs Daos by the shirt and starts shaking him madly*

You had average spelling and punctuation mistakes, but OMG I LOVE the plot and everything! Please don't tell me it's complete! D:
CometCloud chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Not so bad... But not so good either. I don't know. The plot's too cliche.
Rebel40000 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Awful. This story was just plain awful. I couldn't even get passed Chapter One, and that was after SKIPPING the parts which uttered of plain idiocy. I suggest next time when you write a story, that you refrain from abusing the exclamation marks, and add some more detail into the story. Furthermore, if this is going to be an AU, then at least have the decency to say so in the flippin' description.

On a scale of 1 to 10? I'd give it a 1... and this is from me feeling nice. Good day.
Tornack chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
*Tears rolling down Tornack's eyes*

Tornack-*sniff* Beautiful, just beautiful.*sniff*
xXBlizzardCloudXx chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
Hi Ayasaka I love this story so much because its about Arche x Chester so I give two thumbs up!
NecromancerLuna chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
Good, Good. I like it alot, chesterxArche and MintxCless are the best pairings I think! SuzuxKlarth? hmm interesting, if you like that pairing I wrote a oneshot and put it up it's kinda a KlarthxSuzu. I must a mean reviewer, there were a couple of sentences I didn't know who was saying who to who, but I didn't notice cuz the story was soo KAWAI! and I saw some of your Japanese in there! w00t I recongized those words! and Please write other fanfics, thank you

-chaosxshion
windrapier chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
yay arche!
asga chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
its a great story love it so much hope u make arche/chester story again, anyway thanx for the story
Marubinu chapter 2 . 2/15/2004
wohoo! thats was some cool story especially the part where chester and arche that they love each other further than that it was all good
Cloti81953 chapter 2 . 12/29/2003
Hahaha, this was pretty funny! YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE! :)
Riyao Machrine chapter 2 . 10/13/2003
Remember the critizims (hope I spell that right cuz I'm too lazy to check) I said in my last review? Ignore that. I just remembered that the R and L in Japan are the same and the other one I changed. Good story though.
Sugabunny chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
Cool fic with a happy ending.

Do include Klarth next time though!
Yoseia Nasuka chapter 2 . 9/11/2003
hey~

this is actually a really good story :D

except I'd think Dhaos is a loner, with the ending and all... :X

You know why you get so few reviews? It's because people have to login to review, and it's a pain because I'm lazy T_T

continue ASAP :D
Arc Trader chapter 2 . 9/8/2003
Well, I guess it's not too bad seeing as how there's a serious lack of Phantasia fics.

The thing that bothered me, was that Dhaos was way OOC. If you were looking for a stuck-up punk who would fit the description for this part's incident, I think Prince Charles (from Alvanista) would have fit the bill better.
Arc Trader chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Yo. You gonna finish this or what? This is the only modern-day Phantasia fanfic around!