Reviews for Never Without You, Sam
I like these poems.
dollar-diamond-ring chapter 2 . 9/9/2006
Beautifully written
Arianwen chapter 2 . 3/6/2005
well i finally finished all your fanfics, and loved them! even though most of it was fanpoetry, it was all great. i do love the way you write and wanted to tell you that if gamgeefest doesn't soon write something more she wil lose her best author position in my head.

arianwen
bethahnee chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Ooh! that was sad! all the sad stuff about Sam and Frodo just kills me. I cried. *sob* I'm still crying.
Paprika Sinuritah chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Hey! That was so beautiful... my names Michelle too(although Paprika Sinuritah is my internet name), I'm obsessed with LoTR, I have brown eyes and Curly hair too! I was very surprised to read your bio! Another Michelle? GREAT SCOTT! You've got some real Talent there my friend! It was very touching. You've inspired me to write more stuff. The point is, it was a great poem and I hope you don't mind, I added you to muy fav list, and your story. I'm going to read Fishing now- In love Merry and Pip! Bye!
LilyClairePotter chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
another amazing poem capturing their friendship. well done
DreaminofLorien chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
aww *wipes eyes* *sniffs* that is sush a great poem!
DreaminofLorien chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Aw Thatis so Awesome! Great writing *runs off to read next chapter*
Ode2Joy chapter 2 . 11/3/2003
The Sam one was so sweet! It actually brought the prickling of tears to my eyes. (Which is pretty hard to do cause I have the emotions of a brick) I love Frodo and Sam's relationship and you captured it perfectly. Nice.
Dawnatella chapter 2 . 11/2/2003
AAww it's so can really feel the love between the two of them.
Lemondrop chapter 2 . 10/30/2003
Tee Hee! That was so cute! It's not often that I stumble upon poem fanfics-so nice that you have written a long list for me to read :) Love the structure and repetition in the stanzas...oh no, getting too english major-y...must stop... Anyhoo, nice poem, I'm off to read the rest :) - luv, luck, and hobbits, lemondrop
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Aw. Very very sweet. I love poems and I love those that bring out the friendship between Sam and Frodo. I like this part

'You've been so very loyal Sam

So true and brave and kind

Now I'll make a promise Sam

I won't leave you behind'

That is so sweet. Great job.
cosmo-queen chapter 2 . 10/8/2003
Wow, that was absolutely beautiful. Definitely one of my favourite pieces of your Frodo and Sam poetry. The rhymes fit so magnificently together to tell the story and the rhythm was spot-on, making the whole poem flow wonderfully together. I also really liked the short verses, really to-the-point as I would imagine Sam would've been in this situation. The repetition of "Mr Frodo Sir" was also very effective, really reinforcing Sam's loyalty to Frodo. Truly beautiful, you've captured this particular scene stunningly. Excellent work, keep writing these amazing poems :)

*cosmo-queen*
Misti chapter 2 . 10/5/2003
I LOVED IT! seriously it was awesome! I don't know what 2 say please keep writing more & more! I wish I could write like that!:)
kingmaker chapter 2 . 9/29/2003
As with the first chapter, the patterns in this one work really well. A good complement to the other poem.