Reviews for The Kiss That Never Was
Ibskib chapter 11 . 2/9
Heh, I certainly like Mutsumi's initial suggestion, and Mutsumi talking about strange and sometimes perverted Liddo-kun episodes that she has dreamed up, is to me one of the greatest sources of humour in the fandom. :-)

That aside, it feels creepy to me that one of the two perverted friends managed to prosper from what was basically a date-rape drug.
I just really dislike those two characters, any story where Shirai or Haitani get laid has something wrong with it in my opinion.
Ibskib chapter 9 . 2/9
I don't expect that it will, but I can't help hoping that it will end up as a harem situation, simply so there won't be so many broken hearts.
I would feel especially sorry for Mitsune, I've really come to like her in this story, and I hope she will start opening up to Keitaro.
archeology - archaeology
(the latter is the most accepted spelling by far)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2016
Guest chapter 11 . 10/29/2015
Damn, man. Now that's an open ending.
Billy Ruffian chapter 11 . 2/27/2015
What are you going to do? Not continue the story, apparently.
swartzvald chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
I wonder if there's any fanart of naked holmes-hat wearing kitsune?
AceSlayer chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
I read all eleven chapters
and i would really like it if you continued the story. I hope Keitaro chooses Mokoto!
ItsComplicatedOkay chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
You're probably on a HUGE hiatus, but PLEASE update!
everfrozen chapter 11 . 9/10/2010
hahahaha Keitaro seems to have gotten in waaaay over his head! Man oh man, I can't wait to see what happens next!
tanithlipsky chapter 11 . 1/21/2010
Hm... love is a complicated thing. Poor keitaro.
chrip100 chapter 11 . 3/29/2009
great story i vote on Mitsune(:
Chaos Poet chapter 11 . 2/21/2009
Please update this fic. I've fallen n love with it and i's killing me to have to wait so long to find out what happens next.
nightwing27 chapter 4 . 8/26/2008