Reviews for Boogie Fever
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/11
dootadoot chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
by far one of the funniest stories i've read!
flipped chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
priceless! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha *stops to breathe* hahahaha
Relena Peace chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
OMG, I can't stop LAUGHING! LOL!
Mairz chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
oh god, the ending with trowa, duo, and wufei was CLASSIC! LOVED THIS FIC! the ending had me laughing my ass off!
Lady Lydia chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
LMAO...VERY funny...I couldn't stop laughing...Never thought of writing something like that lol...
AliLamba chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
LMAO! Honestly, I never use that terminology! But it was just so GOSH DARN FUNNY. oh dear. you've got my eyes tearing up. I could cuddle you, I could.
Kerrie-chan chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
oh my god.. I think I just died...

I also think I love you LOL

That was so damn cute XD You're my hero XD
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Muahahahahahaha! _;; I am SO laughing my butt off right now! Hah! I'm falling off my seat! Wah! You're so good...!
Kassy Lee Satuda chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
*falls outta chair laughing* that was SO funny. nicely done. *more laughing*
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
*freaks out* so kawai! poor relena chan dosent know how to boogie the wild style... *blinks* did I just say that... *dies* ok night night time for me!
Maori chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
you had me laughing so hard i almost started to cry. youre good girl. keep it up
Archangel666 chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
oh god, you did... well there goes another keyboard (no jokes) i spilled my water bottle on it and now im screwd. wow that was really good fic...dont suppose you have a lemon of that one around somewhere on your hard drive do you? lol! where do you get your ideas? never mind i dont think i want to know. lol. well im gonna stop here before i make another one of my famous 15 minute review. but i usually give those on chapter stories. so when you write another lengthy story i'll give you good reviews tha t will help you story... maybe, ok just a little bit, alright i just want to flame! j/k lol.

P.S. do you like/play final fantasy? if so which ones?
Linwe chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
That Was Great! You should write a sequel ! It was that great!
Redundant Goddess chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
That was a funny fic! well done. Out of the ordinary with out being too whacky and of the wall. Fantastic and well written! Hehehe. Nice one. Pies!