Reviews for 12 Songs by Willie Nelson
wprincessannw chapter 12 . 10/11/2010
so cute!
Lady Bloodless chapter 12 . 12/16/2009
I LOVE YOU. I LOVE THIS STORY. I believe it, I love the music (and I don't even like country!) I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS. 3
Raen16 chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
ohmygod, that "shut up im trying to read the credits" part was super cute.
Lauren chapter 12 . 12/11/2008
Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.

One for each chapter, because I was lazy, and didn't review as I read. But it was just too awesome to stop for a second to review.

Brilliant!
Bini chapter 12 . 10/30/2008
If this is what you write when you've got writer's block, the stuff you write when you're inpired must be brilliant!
Lizzie chapter 12 . 10/18/2008
omg amazing story. you kept the characters so real and I love hyde/jackie stories and this one is by far the best i've read...this is how the show should have ended with them, not him married to that stripper and her with fez.
AedhgsH chapter 12 . 12/15/2007
That was such an amazing ending. Thanks for the wonderful story.
willofthewisp chapter 12 . 10/2/2007
Wow! This is the best J/H fic I've ever read. It's still in character, but really develops them. It was so beautiful and I'm so glad you didn't do something horrible like kill one of them or something. Wow, that sounded stupid. But your fic will always stand out to me, so thank you so much for such a diverting piece of beautiful escapism.
Me124 chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
This is wonderful. Thank you for sharing!
kisstherain chapter 12 . 11/25/2005
This was an awesome, awesome story. I really liked it.

“I’m glad your home too. And I love your freckles.”

(I love freckles too.)
kisstherain chapter 7 . 11/25/2005
“The music makers man. The music. It told me. They are all about heartbreak. About not trusting and drinking and…and… shotguns.”

“Do you have a shotgun?” Eric asked looking around –panic mode.

I love Eric.
kisstherain chapter 5 . 11/25/2005
I like this Jackie. She's funny. And still like Jackie from the show. I liked when she joked about being gay.
kisstherain chapter 2 . 11/25/2005
I like that Hyde says "I love you" on the phone.

This is an awesome story.
kisstherain chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
"Well Jackie in case you hadn't noticed I suck.."

Heheh. That line made me giggle.

I love your stories! I've read a lot of them, but I just decided to review now. But, anyways, yay for Jackie and Hyde.
Ria cola chapter 12 . 7/1/2004
I loved this let Jackie and Hyde live on forever. I really liked the end how it was quote from Jackie bags Hyde, brilliant.