Reviews for The Darker Power
Jjinks chapter 19 . 1/31/2006
This was good. A very nice fic.
Jjinks chapter 14 . 1/31/2006
This is great. The whole thing with Bakura. First the boat and shadow portal, then the doors, and now Ishizu. I've been chuckling alot. I like it.
Garowyn chapter 19 . 12/31/2003
I really enjoy reading your stories. Great job on this one! _
Alan Wilkinson chapter 19 . 8/21/2003
Interesting stuff, Though if Kaiba and Bakura are any indication, "Madame Chaos" could be back quite easily.
Mimori Kiryu chapter 19 . 8/8/2003
Great Ending! But I'm kind of busy right now..I'm looking for your story..o here it is! I'll review it too! Bye!

Kumoko
Silver Dragon Golden Dragon chapter 19 . 7/27/2003
Golden: Yay!

Silver: Rather interesting how they forgot Mai like that. _ But hey, it was good!

Golden: *nod nod*
Corran And Valin chapter 19 . 7/27/2003
YAY! _ Its done! Phew, no one got hurt! Seto and Mokuba go on a copter ride whee! XD Seto's so shmart. Yes he is... lmao

Can't wait to read the next one! XD
Lady of the Thread chapter 18 . 7/24/2003
Tea fell through a trapdoor but she was screaming about a spider? *giggle*

Hmm... A gray cat statue. I wonder if this will turn out to be the source of the mysterious black cat in the sequel.

Hey, I just noticed. Whatever happened to Mai? Did they lose her in Yami Bakura's shadow portal? She seems to have disappeared a few chapters back.

Hmm... I wonder what Yami Taerro's been up to, too. We haven't seen him for quite a while.

Gee, Madam Christina is really a nut, isn't she?
Corran And Valin chapter 18 . 7/24/2003
YAAY GO MOKUBA, SERENITY AND LISHITO! RESCUE YOUR BROTHERS! and sister in Lishito's case XD

Wonder what's gunna happen to Yami.. hm
Silver Dragon Golden Dragon chapter 18 . 7/24/2003
Silver: Yami is not exactly the ideal spirit to be sending on a chaos rampage, does she know that?

Golden: Does she even realize his presence? Probably, but it's getting so exciting! _

Silver: Like it wasn't before?

Golden: _ Can't wait for the next chapter!
Millenia Star chapter 17 . 7/24/2003
_ I'm glad tea and everybody else are okay! I don't like spiders either...*see on crawl across desk* EYAH!

Please update soon! _ I can't wait to find out what the dark pressence is!
tyiagirl chapter 17 . 7/23/2003
great story,keep up the work!Totally great story, and Totally great character!keep up the good work,Girl!

tyiagirl -_
Silver Dragon Golden Dragon chapter 17 . 7/21/2003
Silver: Finally, we see what happened to Tea. *giggles* Spiders?

Golden: I've never had much of a problem with crawlie things. If there had been a large bovine down there, though, I think I would've screamed.

Silver:*sweatdrop* Yeah, you and your fear of cows. Which has nothing to do with anything. Anyway, it was good that Seto got them out. And funny when he teased them. _

Golden: I can't wait until you write more!
Corran And Valin chapter 16 . 7/21/2003
_ Heya! Dis is Emerald Dragyn RC. I just changed my name.

I swear to God it's spelled Neesan... but *shrugs* It's not my story! You do what you like! _

Keep up the good work! *hopes theres some Seto and Mokuba interaction coming up*

I'm starting to be obsessed with Yami Bakura

HE'S SO HOT!
Toboe LoneWolf chapter 16 . 7/14/2003
Ha ha! It's complete and total chaos! I love it!

Well, sort of. Let's see, Tea is "gone," the birds are out to get them, Malik and Seto are confused, and Bakura is blowing things up. Yep, I like this state of confustion.

You know, this kinda reminds me of a short story I read in school - "The Birds." Wild birds have gone mad and are attacking humans. First chickens, and now peacocks...

He he...let chaos reign!