Reviews for Daddy's Eyes
Liduen Kvaedhi chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I really enjoyed reading this! It was well-written and kept you right on the edge of your seat. Good job.
Beth Pryor chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
I just found this story. You've done a really great job with it. I'll be sure to read more of your work.
Sun Sorrow chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
That was a very lovely story. True to the characters, believable plot. Everything. I would really enjoy seeing this expanded on, but either way, this story is fantastic. :)
nitemarebat chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
This is the first Dead Zone fanfic I've read. And I've enjoyed it! Hope you do more. Or is this really the end?
Colorain chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
I just wanted to let you know that this story is, right now, my favorite one in this section. Best quality I've seen so far.
Jennis524 chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Great story! Wonderful use of Johnny's vision's and real life, much like they do on the show. Also, the twist at the end was great! I think it'd be great if you expanded on this, answering questions of when? why? stuff like that. A sequel would be an awesome and you did a nice job of keeping both of these characters very much in character. Keep up the great work!

~Jen
Midnight's Raven chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
You are more than welcome. I'm glad someone did pick up the baton because I really wasn't satisfied with my version of this story. I love what you did with it, it's wonderful!

You've captured the theme of the song much better than I ever could. Great job!