Reviews for Take Me Where the Sun Is Shining
Noy chapter 2 . 4/28
Man can Ginny get even more obnoxious and pushy ?
It's like she is trying to push Harry into the arms of the first girl around just so she doesn't have to feel bad for breaking his heart. Can't she just leave him alone ?
Jesus Christ, Ginny could show a little tact. She had to know how upset Harry is. The least she could do is give him some space.
K chapter 9 . 2/21
Lovely story. Not one that I’m aware of reading before, and all the more fun because of that. Not that I won’t read your other stories again, because I will. They are all good, even the odd one-shot. Please get round to completing ‘Southampton’, it’s a great story, and I suspect that a lot of us are gagging for more, I know I am!
tieflin chapter 9 . 2/18
Damn this was so good. The idea of the summer camp is amazing and you handled it brilliantly. I love that they called the kids kittens and the joke on their name tags. The slow build and getting together of Daph and Harry was lovely and very satisfying when they did finally get together. And, I must say, I didn't even realize that this entire thing was built around the premise of him deciding what to do come September and I love it. The entire time I was pleading with him in my head not to join the Aurors out of expectation but to go back to Hogwarts or at least pursue something else (I've never thought he'd become an Auror after all the trauma of his life leading up to Riddle's demise), so for the final payoff of the story to be that decision was so satisfying and his choice filled me with relief. This whole story was adorable and wonderful. Thanks for sharing it with us! 3
hdres chapter 9 . 2/16
Nice story. I’m glad they got their happy ending. Thank you for sharing your story
illerayn chapter 9 . 1/14
Very good story as always. So much fluff everywhere, a true pleasure.

Thanks for writing, and have a nice day !
DeadFish37 chapter 9 . 1/1
As always, you write beautifully. I could see this continuing if you chose.
SHWAT chapter 7 . 12/23/2021
Why are they having hot chocolate so frequently? It is not tea we are talking about...
SHWAT chapter 6 . 12/22/2021
I mean, it creates impact but the male counterpart of a couple losing in a competition between the two is very cliched at this point. Now, everytime I see this scenario, I hope the guy wins but alas.
SHWAT chapter 4 . 12/22/2021
Muggleborns and Nomags are different though? Nomags are muggles, not muggleborn. It will be Nomagborn if anything. Not as catchy though...
Jestrbob chapter 9 . 12/20/2021
Very refreshing. Glad to have read this story.
dolph25 chapter 9 . 12/20/2021
Very enjoyable story. Thank you
sparky40sw chapter 9 . 12/5/2021
thank you for a very interesting take on how the post war era could have gone much better.
Erebusx chapter 9 . 12/4/2021
I really liked your story but I wish you could upload a one-shot or sequel to this.
Hedwig68 chapter 9 . 11/27/2021
A Beautiful Story, Thankyou.