Reviews for Take Me Where the Sun Is Shining
pix25 chapter 9 . 3/26
Loved the story
BillBrink chapter 9 . 1/9
You write with such depth of feeling, so true to life. Thanks for sharing this one.
WHatTheFyck chapter 1 . 7/27/2023
This guy fleas from the war, students fought and won the war. Than he comes back and starts preaching about house unity and crap. Pretty sure, an American write this
WhatHaveIDiscovered chapter 9 . 7/16/2023
This was great. I loved their banner throughout. wouldn't mind spending more time in this world you created with a follow-up, but I can be okay with this ending. Well done and thanks for sharing!
Lord Cartwright chapter 9 . 7/5/2023
There had better be a sequel written or been written...
kageknuser2710 chapter 9 . 6/26/2023
I loved reading this. The ending was just *Chef's kiss*
Hedwig68 chapter 9 . 4/26/2023
A Beautiful Story.
jurmaev chapter 9 . 4/8/2023
Loved the story!
PotterFan154 chapter 1 . 3/7/2023
I would very much like to see the interction between the different camps in a sequel
Guest chapter 9 . 12/31/2022
Thud! That's a rather abrupt ending to a story. Perhaps a sequel?
mjwuthering chapter 7 . 1/1/2023
my only question is,

Where. is. the. goddam. tea!?
mjwuthering chapter 2 . 12/31/2022
why does Sirius remind me of a discord gif?
follz chapter 9 . 6/18/2022
Nice lighthearted-fun. Good job.

I think though that the conflict of the story should have come *before* they got together. This would have made for a more compelling will they/won't they interplay. By the time it comes, they're already quite certain about each other and it takes just a few reassurances that everything's OK before it's resolved.

Having the conflict occur, say, before the start of camp would have made things more gripping.
Noy chapter 2 . 4/28/2022
Man can Ginny get even more obnoxious and pushy ?
It's like she is trying to push Harry into the arms of the first girl around just so she doesn't have to feel bad for breaking his heart. Can't she just leave him alone ?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/2/2022
Jesus Christ, Ginny could show a little tact. She had to know how upset Harry is. The least she could do is give him some space.