Reviews for Need to Kill
I'm so sad that this isn't finished! I really like the halfsoul thing.
LainBay chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
Er, actually, hara-kiri did not result in instant death. It was a very painful death however. If you did it wrong, it was incredibly painful. That's why people committing seppuku (death to restore honor) often had a "second" to help them (by standing behind them and severing their spine with a katana) to ensure they felt little pain and death was swift. The reason (according to what I've read) that hara-kiri was done, was because of the type of blood spatter/spread left behind was seen as a "flower of death"...often there were special red rugs made specifically for committing seppuku in the hara-kiri fashion. Also, hara-kiri was restricted to nobles and the samurai class, since it required a sword. Normal people don't usually commit hara-kiri in Japan. (Ever seen Suicide club? It'll give you a few gruesome ideas...)
Royal Orchid chapter 23 . 6/6/2010
i know it's been a while but i do hope someday that you finish this! it's just tooo good not to finish!
PanKeLing774 chapter 23 . 10/16/2009
This story is the best one I have read so far on Fanfiction, please, please, please update!
NoLongrActiveDue2BeingReported chapter 23 . 8/7/2009
Wow! I read this all in two days! Wonderful! Amazing! Aside from some spelling and grammatical errors, this story has a highly interesting plot as well as great detail and character development. I couldn't help but notice that this story is on hiatus and I encourage you to take your time. Now I'm off to read Haunted since I have nothing better to do, and I want to read something else by you! -x

J chapter 23 . 11/17/2008
This is an amazing story! I love it! I love this halfsoul concept and the plot of the story is amazing! It drew me in completely! Please Please Please Update soon!
tcl7189 chapter 23 . 7/3/2008
Great great story...hope you can continue it sometime!
SnowCharms chapter 23 . 6/25/2008
Enishi that bastard! I wonder if u could make a short segment about Megumi n Sano together...they're so sweet! I'm kinda getting tired of all d fluff between Kenshin n cute as they are...maybe a short part on Yahiko n Tsubame as well...r Misao n Aoshi Half-Souls as well? Update!
gaap237 chapter 23 . 5/3/2008
That was awesome! Why did you stop? The story was coming off beautifully! What is Enishi up to? Are Sanosuke and Megumi Halfsouls? Is Soujiro gonna end up single? If not, with whom?

ssun chapter 14 . 4/8/2008
y are they always on tha train they re assasins they can afford dope ass rides
midnightblue123 chapter 10 . 12/14/2007
oh, u read Hex too? i agree it's really good, only i never read the last book because the library didn't have it *cries waterfalls* good chapter *sniff*
rice chapter 5 . 12/2/2007
Hara-kiri (also known as seppuku) is ritual disembowelment. It's translated as 'belly-cutting.' You'd stab a knife into your abdomen and slash across your stomach. It's a slow, horribly painful way to go, which is why they'd have seconds (kaishaku) who would lop off their heads right after they plunged their knives into their bellies.
Miharu Kawashi chapter 23 . 11/27/2007
I like the story so far however it looks like you haven't updated in a long time. Have you discontinued? I hope this isn't the case; this is a really interesting plot. Ja ne!
kk's lil chihuahua chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
um...isn't Kaoru kenjutsu komachi ? nice so far!
a rose by any other name71591 chapter 23 . 6/28/2006