Reviews for Coming of the Reaper
Purplepachyderm chapter 30 . 12/14/2023
Fantastic story! A thoroughly enjoyable action-packed read. Thanks so much for writing.
Ryuuze chapter 11 . 12/10/2023
I didn't even notice this before now, and this is like the 3rd time i've read this, but the date format is incorrect for UK, probably because i only skimmed the dates. They use dmy/ymd.
Cwhit930 chapter 30 . 12/7/2023
Great story thanks for the share.
Daemoniorum chapter 30 . 11/15/2023
James and Narcisca makes more sense the more I think about it.
Now Lily and Remus that pairing I am not a fan of (but then again I'm not a fan of Remus in general).
Dominator1214 chapter 26 . 10/27/2023
my main problem is that serius is just a crap friend for that
Cipher301 chapter 3 . 9/25/2023
Damn fuck ted. All the homies hate ted
Saissa chapter 30 . 8/29/2023
This was actually a great story, despite my missing Chapter 13. I really enjoyed it.

I don't know if it was my computer or the FFN Database. I only know that I could not access Chapter 13. So I skipped to Chapter 14 and continued reading.
Saissa chapter 14 . 8/29/2023
Chapter 13 is missing - Unable to access.
Nimbus2023 chapter 30 . 8/27/2023
I never reviewed this story the first time I read it because I didn't have an account until a few months ago. This story is pretty much identical plot wise to the extended version so there is no point in my whinging about the Lily/Sirius arc, just know that I hate it and we'll move on.

No, I am typing this review to discuss your writing. I can honestly say that has your writing has improved tremendously since you wrote this. The dialigue in this story is jumbled and sometimes hard to understand and the punctuation is virtually nonexistent especially in the first ten chapters. This is a stark contrast to Mark of the Reaper, there are a few typos in that story bit the dialogue is topshelf and feels organic.
hogan24 chapter 30 . 8/6/2023
I did not see who the bride was coming, cheers to that
Brit4Shains chapter 11 . 7/22/2023
One heck of a story!

However, I've found an inconsistency at the beginning of the chapter.

You start with the goblin Smash Nose, then a couple of paragraphs later you changed it to Crush Nose, followed by a couple of paragraphs later back to Smash Nose for the remainder of the chapter.

Just an F.Y.I.

Again, great storyline!
Akvis chapter 30 . 7/18/2023
Kudos
maiqsmail chapter 3 . 7/6/2023
Atrocious fanfic. Anime protagonist complex is not so bad, but all speech lines are garbled, there is basically no punctuation whatsoever anywhere and all characters speak/think the same. Discontinued.
SunPho3n1x chapter 30 . 6/10/2023
Great story! I absolutely loved this. You are a great writer. Thank you for writing it!
DoHol chapter 5 . 5/12/2023
Where is Duhamel County?
You can't have an Anti-chamber, only an Ante-chamber.
One is a non-chamber, the other an 'outer' chamber, or more properly a 'before' chamber.