Reviews for Each summer we share
Pines44 chapter 5 . 8/31
I loved the fight scene between Alberto and Ercole and the aftermath of it all! I’m excited to read the next chapter!
Writer65 chapter 5 . 8/31
I honestly couldn't answer that answer since I've never tasted gelato jejeje.
I was worried you'll make Daniela unlikeable but that chat she had with Alberto was pretty nice, is cool seeing Alberto bonding with Luca's family.
And needless to say, the Underdogs spending time together is always a win, looking forward to that diving scene.
I'm also curious Ercole's role in this story.
Keep it up!
HeartAngel1796 chapter 5 . 8/31
Huh, I did not know the Italians invented the ice cream cone. That's cool.
And you're right. Italians do make the best ice cream, but they use the word 'gelato.'
Writer65 chapter 4 . 8/6
Yes! This is great, thanks for listening, now the story is way easier to read.
Wow, that battle was intense, I loved seen Alberto go total feral on Ercole.
Can't wait for the next chapter, and keep the good work!
I saw your a/n at the start of the chapter. Haven’t read it in-depth yet, just skimmed the chapter, but I can already tell this is much easier to follow along with. As such, it makes this good story even better. Overall, I’d say this is a big step in the right direction. Keep it up!
Writer65 chapter 3 . 7/30
I'm really enjoying this fic so far, is refreshing to read a story of pure friendship instead of romance, my only complaint is the way the dialogues are written in the same paragraph, it makes the fic harder to read.
If you could just write them in different paragraphs after each character talk, it would improve the reading.
Other than that I have no complaints.
I. M. Rally chapter 2 . 7/28
Finally! A story that wasn't about gay relationships or any romantic relationship so far. A story about three best friends, still being best friends forever! I love this, despite that this is confusing to read. Keep up the friendship vibes!
Sorry dude. This is so hard to read and the lack of paragraphs makes it difficult to tell whos talking.
JohnTheDoe chapter 1 . 7/10
Finally found some time to read this and loving it so far.
Manateesrock33 chapter 1 . 7/6
Cool fun fact
Aranxa chapter 1 . 7/5
I like this. Little tip, though. When multiple characters are speaking, start a new paragraph when a different person talks. Like this.

"Hi," he said. "How are you?"

"I'm good," she responded. "And you?"

"I'm great."

"That's good."

I hope that was helpful.