Reviews for Haunted
Maculedes chapter 12 . 1/12
awww I really realllllllllllllly love it!
PeaceAngel2025 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Dude you are freakin me out! When I finally figured out who the couple was I freakin flipped. I was like OMG they are ghost just like Jason in the BatCave. So yeah I was totally flippin, for reals. But great job Awesome writing
FNorberto chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
The whole premise with the ghost seemed weird for me. But fortunately I started to read, and it was great. Perfect balance with the humour and the drama.
Thanks for sharing!
Mireilles3 chapter 12 . 5/20/2014
Awww, that was so romantic :) and an excellent treatment of Bruce's guilt and how it always gnaws at him :)

Nice touch with Jay. It would have been nice to see Dick interact with him a little, but all in all, this was great.

Thanks for sharing!
LaughingSenselessly chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
I love this- it's my favourite BMWW fanfic hands down. I've read the whole story but this part is my favourite. I think you encompassed the relationship between them here, especially in the scene where they were just sitting around, realistic and so believable. I love how you portrayed their characters (in ALL of the story.). And I love the funny side of Bruce, because I've always imagined the real Bruce Wayne having that light side that doesn't come out very often, too.

I LOVE your work- PLEASE write more for these two.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
THAT MAN... You have touched the heart of romance.
DC-Deastro chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
Enjoyed the story!
ZeldaIsis chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
Amazing, wonderful, written with such feeling and emotion. I couldn't read fast enough to see if they would attempt at being together.
kamm07 chapter 12 . 9/11/2012
I just stumbled upon your story today. And oh my gosh! Am I so glad that I did! I do not have the right words to iterate how much I loved all of it. The fluidity of characters are very much impressive. And the dialogues between the Waynes and Diana are very witty. This is one of the best fics I have read. Thank you for writing it. Love it!
BMWW crazy chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
i know this is old but the one of the best fan fic everrr!
Ni Castle chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
Truth be told, I don't like
movies or books about ghosts and it took me a couple chapters to
understand the context of the story and what was happening with Batman. But it was worth. This fic totally surprised me! Excellent! Very well written and with an ending that was on the verge of perfection.
CONGRATULATIONS DEAR AUTHOR
yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Oooohhhhh... this gets better and better by the minute.
Tigress2929 chapter 12 . 3/21/2012
Very interesting story. I loved it. Keep making great stories like these! :)
Coldbee chapter 12 . 12/23/2011
What an epic story! Please write more!
kumagers54 chapter 12 . 5/10/2011
What a BMWW story with a twist of ghosts, curses and all.