Reviews for Haunted
Hepburn chapter 12 . 5/16/2007
I loved it and I have re-read it about 4 times! You are very talented!
Brittny chapter 11 . 4/21/2007
GR! Batman you $&#*&$%&* $#&!

*SIGH*

This is so good. *sobs*
Brittny chapter 10 . 4/21/2007
OMG! Run Bruce Run! Run!

*sobs*
Brittny chapter 9 . 4/21/2007
*groans* Oh that was so good...

*reads three more times*

*moans, groans, cries*

Diana needs to change her plan.

*sobs*

Great job. *sobs*

*goes back to read three more times*
Brittny chapter 8 . 4/21/2007
LOL! Diana is munching happily on a french fry! LOL!

Clark is blushing about Lois. AW!

Boy can Diana eat. I love the friendship that you've written between the various Justice League members. Clark and Diana have a brother sister, very close, trusting relationship. LOL!

Boy can Diana eat!

I loved Diana's conference with Robin and Roxanna. She's going to die for Batman. *sniff, sniff* It's breaking my heart. Bitterweet romance.

"I work here Batman."

"On the roof of Uzana Costache's building?" LOL! The exchange on the roof was wonderful. Batman is a hard person to fool, but he really does have a soft spot where Diana is concerned.

I got a little teary when Diana did. I have a bad feeling about this plan.

Great job!
Brittny chapter 7 . 4/20/2007
Hello! A friend intoduced me to your story and I've been telling her my reviews so this time I thought I might actually let you in on my opinion, seeing as you're the author and all.

This is a fantastic story. I'm loving the budding romance between Batman and Wonder Woman and also just hanging out with the characters casually and getting to know them better. You also put the characters in really everyday situations to comic effect. WW getting ready for the ball with Hawkgirl was hilarious. So was WW asking Superman if her butt looked big...

I also love the story you've created. The haunting curse. It's so perfect for batman's character. A way to make something that I think is true about Batman on a psychological level, literal. It's a cool way to explore that haunted, vulnerable aspect of Batman's character. Great job. But on to Chapters 13 & 14.

13 - LOL! I love your disclaimer! All your disclaimers are really funny. I really got scared when all the ghosts started to attack Batman. Yay Jason to the rescue! Go Jason Go!

Alfred: "Propriety has its place no matter the state of being." LOL!

J'onn's eating Oreos! LOL!

Diana and Shayera watch Buffy? LOL! Shayera and GL. LOL!

Thomas and Martha Wayne are so clever. Romeo and Juliet. I didn't see this coming. I'm so excited.

14 - M... Batman drops his pants. M...

No that wasn't the only good thing about this chapter. LOL!

I was so happy to see Batman fully concious and sounding like his old self. I loved WW bringing Batman up to speed on her investigations and Batman's reactions.

Batman and WW need to get it on before the end of this story.
reddragonn343 chapter 12 . 1/29/2007
very nice conclusion...very good story
princessladybuggie chapter 12 . 1/27/2007
This was such a good story. I especially love your dialogue. Thank you!
voicesinmyhead11 chapter 12 . 8/11/2006
Good story and wonderful ending again, you're on my fave author list man!
alittlesummerwine chapter 12 . 7/11/2006
What a great and touching story!
AlwayzBored chapter 6 . 3/18/2006
I can't tell you how much I love this fanfic.
AlwayzBored chapter 5 . 3/18/2006
:) :) :) :) :) But isn't Diana as tall as Batman? Why does he have to lean down?
AlwayzBored chapter 4 . 3/18/2006