Reviews for Grrrrrr
AngelKougaeri chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Damn, wicked cute fic.
Kimihakkinen chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
ARGH!What episode was that in?
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Great job with this! I loved this, it definately gives a reason to want to stay in bed longer.
The Little Witch chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Hahaha, that was soo cute! I loved it! I remember that 'grr' sound, it was very... not Sara :P Great fic!
MontyPythonFan chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Ok, seriously doll, you are making my DAY!

Jess x
Meredith44 chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
I just read your newest story, Sticks, and wanted to read more of your works, but I don't read G/S stories (I know, I know, it's a minority opinion), so I was very happy to see this story. It was cute and fluffy and fun. I really enjoyed reading it.
Dare-Sonar chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Nice, very cute. I enjoyed it plenty. Especially the "Grend".
Alyx7 chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Hee. I love Nick/Sara pairings. They always turn out so *sweet*-much like this one.
Alyx7 chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Hee. That was HEH-LARI-OUS!

OK. I need to stop reviewing romance-fics late at night...
Stoked-55 chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
yay! you are such a great author, i really hope you write more n/s soon. they are just so damn cute together, as you accurately portrayed. looking forward to your next one.

gotta love the towek rack!
CSISammie chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
That was just the best. I had to keep from laughing too hard so I wouldnt bother my mom. Im suprised that you havent gotten so many more reviews! but I hope mine helps. But the episode with the towel bar is one of my favorites with Nick and Sara.

Sammie
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Yay! That was cute. Great story.
Beautiful Willow chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
That was good. for a g/s shipper, you write a really good n/s story. congratulations, you wrote a good n/s story im so proud of you and all that.

-TaCe

THa VaLLeY GiRL
Anki chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
I'm an ardent G/S'er too, Crazyangel and the only reason I read it was cause you were the writer. I'm glad I did though, this fic was hilarious! Well done.
adpi24 chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Thank you for writing this, even though you stated you're a G/S shipper and I totally forgive you for that. You wrote an excellent N/S fic, see the light, move towards N/S. Move from the dark had to add some humor to my .