Reviews for What Lies Beneath
Charlie T 2014 chapter 16 . 1/25/2013
I love it, I want more. I'm a sucker for lesbian romances.
Conan97 chapter 16 . 11/23/2012
LOL! They were being watched. I wish there was an epilogue.
The-Hungrey-Snadwith chapter 16 . 1/6/2012
This such a beauiful story i only wish that it was finished.
Angelsheart85 chapter 16 . 2/4/2011
! :D

darkheartsrule chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
excellent story. i keep reading it over and over again.
zfks chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
awesome story love it u should update soon
Vanessa Riverton chapter 16 . 1/20/2008
This was a great story!

I loved reading it (I read your other one about the bank robbery and the kidnapping and loved that too!) but this a lot more sweeter.

The kiss chapter was sweet, I liked this all!
natsuki91 chapter 16 . 12/5/2007
this is really an amazing story i can't wait to read the next chapter
Jaimie chapter 16 . 7/4/2005
WOW! Cool. That was really well written and I enjoyed it very much. I hope that youchoose to continue this story soon because I would really like reading more of it. Well done.
Marah chapter 16 . 4/25/2005
I enjoyed this. There wasn't as much interaction between Haruka and Michiru as I might have liked, but it was still a terrific story. You always seem to come up with the most interesting plots. Great job.
mirug chapter 16 . 3/22/2005

this story is awesome, very well written. I hope you'll finish the's been a long time since your last chapter...

oh only one thing though, I wish you didn't make Haruka a middle-age woman... nevertheless, still good )
Nadia chapter 16 . 9/1/2004
Hi,I want you to know that I'm still reading this story_and I'm waiting gor you to finish it! I love the way it's writen and I'm hoping that you are going to finish it. I really love it,the way it's writen and how you got the characters personality's are great...I just love the fic/story. I've been looking at it for a while see if you updated it! But nothing so far. Well I just wanted you to know that I'm one of the fan's of your writing that is wait for this one to be finish. I've readed all of your fic's/story's and loved everyone of them. So I hope you are going to finish this one soon! I Fanf of your work!_Nadia!
Queen Michiru chapter 16 . 8/23/2004
Come on this is highly exciting you most go on and write more chapters, if you have writersblock you just slab that muse into conciousness *bwahahaha* I HAVE to read the end of this fic so hurry up and update it soon! *pouts*
Blond King chapter 16 . 7/25/2004
hell that was great yeah I liked it a lot good fic, but you got to update soon don't leave me hanging like this I want MORE chapters *grins*
PTV chapter 15 . 3/6/2004