Reviews for Guys and Dolls
marduk.sumerian chapter 9 . 6/21
meh. worst story
alaskan-dracolych chapter 9 . 6/21
Still chuckling over hand wash only.
Kemanorel chapter 9 . 6/17
"Everyone is going to need a ride in the washing machine" makes me think of the Calvin and Hobbs cartoon.
"I wish my bathtub had an agitator."
The Richmaster chapter 8 . 6/17
I can really empathise with Dave and John
Raiju001 chapter 9 . 6/16
Love it! Hand wash only lol! Thanks for the story and the laughs!
Joshua the Hand-Written chapter 9 . 6/16
The plot thickens. Atleast Xander managed to avoid a hero on hero fight. Great job.
CMVreud chapter 9 . 6/16
"Don't even think it! I'm hand wash only," she told him firmly.

I don't know what's in the gutter, her mind or mine.
Mugen-Muse chapter 9 . 6/15
On the bright side, they managed to avoid an unnecessary fight.
jaclon chapter 9 . 6/15
Thanks for sharing your tale! ciao til next time.
mdmichener chapter 9 . 6/15
That would be a very awkward trip to the dry cleaners.
Though Sunnydale dry cleaners are probably used to weird orders.
Firehedgehog chapter 9 . 6/15
looove it
It feels off to have the discussion of making a petal to speed up the Rosen Maiden's development as an option as if it's something 'new' that Xander is just considering RIGHT THEN, right after the discussion of literally the same thing down to deciding a petal being the best option. Because someone that wasn't there for said discussion just showed up.

It might make more sense if someone other than Xander responded on the 'this is why what he's doing for Dawn won't work for them' said it for the second time. As it is, it comes off as two different revisions accidentally getting slammed together. (Such as the exact explanations being moved, and the original location just not having it cut. No idea which one was the 'original', though.)
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 6/14
What a lovely chapter.
firelordeg chapter 9 . 6/14
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter as well as for all the time and effort put into this story please continue to update as soon as life allows
sanabalis chapter 9 . 6/14
Gasp! Dawn, language! That's so lewd!