Reviews for Sunkissed
Wolfie231 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This is cute you should update it
GoldenMoonshine chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
X3 CATNIP! -jumps- continue, pwease! :3 Mew
Chibi Tanny chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
/cries/

When are you gonna update this thing? I've been surviving reading this chapter over and over.

Please think about adding a new chapter PLEASE.

-Tanny
XxSoulStealerxX chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
I love it so far! Update fast!
Sky Godess chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
This is so cute!

* Sky Godess *
SugaLily chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
I think it's funny for Riku being turn to a kitten.
Neferet10210 chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
AH! OMFG! THIS IS SO ADORABLE! I love the idea and everything! please write more soon!
angela chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
this story is soo kawaii!i hope you make another chapter,cuz this story's too cute to not be continued!
Zel chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
::snrk!:: That was great! I especially liked the crack the mirror made about its creators and Disney movies. It was well earned. I hope you haven't abandoned this completely. Just one question: How does turning Riku into a cat fulfill the wish, or is that going to be explained later?
Chibi Tanny chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
Ok I'm skewering you now!
You've had long enough and I want another chapter!
gimme gimme gimme
and no one has to fet hurt. . . .
DarkDragon chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
as much as i like your other story, this one is just ADORABLE! please update sometime!

DD
RadiatorfromSpace chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Write more or I will stab a knife into something. Namely you. XD Wish I could, but it's the thought that counts.

-Zelphie
onlyHAUNTED chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
lmao! i LURVE this story! i wish you would continue though... i mean... it doesnt seem like u will... v_V but i will so read it if you do! plz continue! plzpzlpzlzplzpzlzplz! n eways great job! i can tell this story would be really kawaii if cotninued! _ continue soon.. if u even continue at all!
Squished Banana chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
That was so great!U hav got to continue soon!
Dagger IX1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
This story is absolutely wonderful. I wasn't much of a Sora/Riku fan before... but you've converted me. Good job! Very sweet, very funny and clever... I can't wait to read more.

Dagger