Reviews for Meilin's Desperation
innecenttearsofheaven chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
ok the damned machine wouldn't let me reveiw 1 chappie 2 times; but if possible pwease make this a meili; but if not make it a meilin(g)/yue or meilin(g)/eriol kay? thanks aloha,ja ne,buh-bye -
innecenttearsofheaven chapter 2 . 6/4/2004
no tomoyo but maybe with yue i've never seen it done before u could do eriol and there aren't many but i'd like to see one with yuemeilin(g)
Reviewer too lazy to log in chapter 2 . 1/15/2004
Cool story so far. Hope you put Meilin with Syaoran! Please write more soon!
Alex Warlorn chapter 2 . 11/7/2003
Or at least, she hoped was sleeping.

Just take her pulse.

"But I'm hungry..." he whined quietly.

Hold it in for now, it won't kill you.

So how did they find her time? She locked the door. How did they even know what she was planning?

Asking.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
I'd say continue but you already have.

There are those who chose to face their problems . . . and those who don't. There's nothing brave about killing yourself. It's the final act of selfishness, not giving a damn who your hurt in the process to end your own pain.
Ah-choo chapter 2 . 10/29/2003
So far, I like how the story is heading. It made me feel sorry for her right away, which is good, and makes me want to see her happy. In my opinion, I would want her with Touya but I dunno since he likes Yue and all...but I would like an original character too cause I don't see ANY of them with her.
Cygna-hime chapter 2 . 10/13/2003
Well, I like this story very much, especially the attention you paid to more minor characters. However, it has one flaw:Not enough of it! Write more soon please!

Now, about the pairing:I think Meiling should end up with Tomoyo, because she's really better suited for her than anyone else. Says I; you're under no obligation to listen. But you ARE under obligation to update! Ja!
relena55 chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
yes! Continue!
Cardwitch chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
YES KEEP GOING!

We want to to know what's going to happen. Maybe Tomoyo will come and fallin love with her, or Eriol could fall for her or even Yue. I've seen that somewhere!
Ayame chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
i wanna know what happens. is there a second chapter?
sakurafan chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
i like this so far! plz continue!
mei chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
hey, u can't kill melin off!, she has to live longer than sakura! meilin 4ever!
ikusawa ruriko chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Errm, it lacks style, that's all I can say... Is this going to be an MS if you do continue? I mean, is Meilin going to get together with Syaoran? Or are you planning to create a new character and let him get together with Meilin? If you answered yes to the latter, then you better not continue this. Meilin is for Syaoran as Syaoran is for Sakura. It's idiocy to think that someone would ever replace Syaoran in Meilin's heart.
Cygna-hime chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
I think you should continue. There aren't enough Meiling-angst fics.
Candy-Lips chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
I think you have very good writing skills, but your chapters should be much longer but besides that its great!

Meiling dying? thats soo sad! please do continue!

tip: review other ff's for reviews!