Reviews for A Saiyan With Magic
Ok now im only on chapter 5 so idk what happens later but so far it doesnt seem right you are doung what every other writer does and just follows the original story near exactly gohan loves animals hed probably pet fluffy or something he had a really hard to controlling his power when he was much older in the anime and manga so he should have some problems here and he almost certai ly wouldnt care about what it looks like or how he could do something when people especially his friends are in danger against the troll, hed just punch it in the gut and knock it out immediately so no one got hurt
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
Duuude, why didn't Gohan beat the troll to a bloody pulp?
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
Aww, why hasn't Harry met Goku yet?
thehomiewhowrites chapter 22 . 5/21/2015
This is really cool! I am definitely enjoying this, and I can't wait to see how this is affecting the future!
thedarkpokemaster chapter 22 . 4/17/2015
lol oh this was a good one and so Year 2 has come to an end
Super Saiyan 4 Sa'ad chapter 22 . 2/21/2015
another awesome chapter i can't wait for the next chapter
Link60fly chapter 22 . 2/20/2015
please continue
Archdruid89 chapter 22 . 2/20/2015
Very nice.
Here are some new ideas for future chapters.
*) Gohan should probably have a job a Capsule Corp. when Chi-Chi says he's done enough studying.
*) When Gohan trains people in Martial Arts and Ki, he creates a magical tattoo of the Z-Fighter ‘Z’ along with a one-star Dragon Ball for all of his friends that he names “Honorary Z-Fighters” from their training.
*) Before the beginning of Fifth Year, Gohan decides to recruit the Giras (race of Giran) to join the Z-Fighters and Order of the Phoenix against Voldemort and his Death Eaters.
*) Since there will be some people that don't believe Harry about Voldemort returning, if someone who was trained by Gohan and was given the Z-Fighter tattoo commits treachery/betrayal against them like with Dumbledore's Army (such as Cho's friend Marietta Edgecombe), their tattoo will disappear with a burning sensation on which spot it was placed.

List of "Honorary Z-Fighters:"
Harry, Ron, Hermione, Videl, Krum, Fleur, Cedric, Ginny, Neville, Luna, Hannah Abbott, Katie Bell, Susan Bones, Terry Boot, Lavender Brown, Cho Chang, Michael Corner, Colin Creevey, Justin Finch-Fletchley, Seamus Finnigan, Anthony Goldstein, Angelina Johnson, Lee Jordan, Ernie Macmillan, Pavarti Patil, Padma Patil, Alicia Spinnet, Dean Thomas, and Fred and George.

I hope you keep at this story, because I'm starting to like it too much.
Dr4g0nb411z chapter 21 . 1/3/2015
Great job update soon
Link60fly chapter 21 . 1/3/2015
please continue the story I read all the chapters and I couldn"t stop reading
Archdruid89 chapter 21 . 1/3/2015
I meant to ask. What's Videl's blood status in magic, is she a Muggle-born like Hermione?
And I hope you've taken some of my ideas I've offered into consideration when you write the next chapters of whenever.
I just thought of something new for Gohan to do. Perhaps he should try to be friends with Neville as well, give him some confidence in himself and train him in martial arts and ki.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 21 . 1/3/2015
lol this was a good one seems that Gohan and Harry will now have a hard time in dealing with the real threat that will show up.
Super Saiyan 4 Sa'ad chapter 21 . 1/3/2015
it was an awesome chapter i really enjoyed reading it
Link60fly chapter 3 . 1/2/2015
so cool
Link60fly chapter 2 . 1/2/2015
so cool but i dont know if its in the next chapter or not but you forgot to get him a pet not saying its bad I just want to see gohan with a pet