Reviews for The Young and the Mateless
DD chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
Crappy crap.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
I don't like how Videl didn't really feel sorry for being a slut with other men but overall, good fan fiction!
Gohan luvz videl chapter 13 . 2/4/2012
*sniff* lovely
Gohan luvz videl chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
oh i love ur storys keep writing
hahahah chapter 9 . 2/4/2012
lovely as always
Furiael chapter 13 . 12/30/2008
Another Excellent Story!

I love this type of stories, because they allow to explore each character inside of them :)

This has become another of my favorite stories :D
ardeo chapter 13 . 12/21/2008
GREAT STORY! i LOVED it! i can't believe i found an actual well written story for DBZ. Good job!
fanfiction inc chapter 13 . 7/3/2007
you ever wonder why people like your stories? your a frickin awesome writer! ) please please please continue writing and update your stories! like Sinful! D
Dash Janner IV chapter 13 . 5/21/2007
I just couldn't get to sleep tonight, and randomly stumbled upon this. When I read that it was based on "Bollywood Hollywood", I just had to read it-I didn't follow your suggestion, but I liked it anyway. ((Image of Chi-Chi in a saree, brandishing a frying pan pops into my head)) Actually, if you know indian (or indian-canadian, in this case) cinema, the whole story takes on an extra very humorous dimension. Of course, everyone gets their happy ending, as usual. The only thing that could have made this better is a sudden ensemble song and dance number...
anonymous chapter 12 . 10/15/2006
I feel like crying!GOhan loves videl and only videl!

That fucing ugly lime wouldn't get a second glance!

why are you doing this?YOU'RE A VERY GOOD AUTHOR,I sincerely mean that so why do this ?

Please I can't stand this.

I refused to read it completely when I found out that bitch was in it(DEATH TO LIME)This fic will NOT be put on MY favourite list
Anime ADHD chapter 13 . 7/26/2006
AH! I love this! I'm so very sad it's over :(

The ending was awesome! You are truly a very fabulous writer!
Akemi Akibi chapter 13 . 6/27/2006
-checks 'add author/story to favorites list boxes-

_

-Libby
Videl161 chapter 13 . 2/23/2006
Excellent story! I just love happy endings.
MARIELLY chapter 13 . 2/16/2006
U are one the greatest writers eva i love this story it my favorite G/V fic( thats sayingsomething ive read a lot im mean a lot a lot) I loved the ending I wasnt expecting it! Well great job on this story! u should recieve some kind of award!(no joke)
ViciousFilly chapter 13 . 2/16/2006
That was great. And I really enjoyed the happy ending instead of Videl going to Vegeta-sei. I kinda needed something uplifting. My life is falling apart and its kinda nice to have someone tell you( in story format:) ) that there's a light at the end of the tunnel. I must say, I am kinda curious as to how Videl became a prostitute. Oh well.