Reviews for The Life of Dudley Dursley
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 8/9/2010
Good one, Dudley and Hermione.
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 8/9/2010
Hufflepuff would have been better but Slytherin actually suits him well.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
Malfoy is going to try to use Dudley. Severus Snape will be in for a shock if he reads Dudley's mind.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
Oh Harry! That was not smart.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
It is going to be rough. Good luck, Dudley. I like the cat.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Woot!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
This is a good story and an excellent premise. But I can't help thinking that Harry would have at least considered Dudley might be telling the truth.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Very cute!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Yes it will be. But it will be worth it. Terrific idea for a story though! I like it!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 25 . 4/16/2007
Great chapter. idk if I have or haven't updated, but I belived I read this be4...

Well. That would great if Dudley fought agaist a DeathEater. idk.

Or Black, Potter, and "catch" up on stuff. Or what about Dudley being Drafted in to he Brishish Army. Or even Potter too! lol!

update as soon as yeh can. (Read your author's note after this
LolaRoll chapter 26 . 6/28/2006
awesome story but i think u should have put more in about the triwizard tournament and the effect it had on dudley with lord voldemort comong back and everything.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 26 . 8/28/2005
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter. PLEASE don't let Sirius dye like the books! Thanks*

~FireChildSlytherin5

15:04:45PM

Sunday, 28, 2005
sappjody chapter 26 . 10/29/2004
hi, i just read your story and i like it

i hope you do a other one
vegetarianswillrulethewor chapter 25 . 7/27/2004
Oi ur fic is so good! From on canadian fugitive to another i say go u for writting about dudly...way to look at the other point of veiw! congrats!KaT
MorphManiac chapter 25 . 10/12/2003
These are kind of a fleeting chapters, in the sense that it seems sort of compacted, like you left stuff out. Still good though.

Oh, and I found a ton of mistakes in the updated chapters, please try to proofread!