Reviews for And So It Goes
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
They simply were not meant to be, I guess. They were not what the other needed. For in a!relationship, wanting someone is not enought to love them. You must need them, too, with all of your being. Heart and soul, mind and body.

No bashing yet BV and BY-ending in one fic? You are awesome! I lov e this! Bittersweet, yet... strangely a somewhat happy ending for both of them, right? For they still remain friends even after all that! Awesome, simply a great fic.
Kiomori chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Wow, this was really beautiful.

I sang this song this past year in choir, and we spent a lot of time talking about the song and the lyrics. I think this really gives it justice. If I would have read this before, I bet I would have mentioned some of the things you said, like the line about the rose. For some reason, I think that line really stands out to me, and I like it.

I enjoyed reading this.
Howler chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
(This is unromanticpoetess' Howler BTW) I really liked this fic. I'm a big Billy Joel fan, and that's one of my favorite songs. I might've been somewhat miffed if you'd not done it justice! But you definitely used the song well to capture some very real, visceral emotion. And as poetess mentioned, you did a superb job with the characterizations. Nice work.
UnromanticPoetess chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
What can I say? Masterful work. Not only did you write a really really great songfic, you got the personalities of both Bulma and Yamcha down pat. Especially Yamcha – the most bashed character in all of DBZ fanfiction. There was a wistfulness in your writing that you could cut with a knife. The regrets… the frustration… the fear of being alone… It all just took my breath away. You focused on the mature reasons for the breakup, and the immaturity of how they were handling it at first, what with the petty arguments and all. I’m glad to see that you’re branching out in your writing. This was probably one of those one-shots that just get stuck in your head and you have to write it before you can work on your longer story. I’m doing the same thing right now.

Until next time.
Vetygas Rath chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
Aw... How sad! It makes me feel bad that their relationship had to end. This was very well written! I also liked how you didn't just focus on Yamcha cheating on Bulma and how you compared their relationship to a rose! Great symbolism! I can almost feel what Yamcha and Bulma are feeling! It's emotional!

Great job (as usual)! Until next time!