Reviews for Dealing With The Enemy
Harry-Draco-dreamer chapter 6 . 2/28/2010
Oh! What? Why are you so mean you can't just stop right there! What the heck that's just crule! Come on I'm so intersted you just can't do that! Please pleasePLEASE updated soon I can't handle the supense! I LOVE THIS STORY!
The mental patient chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
T.T

be a nice person and update soon...for me?

*cyber hugs*

*sighs*

NO ONE is updating...sheesh.

*cries in her emo corner*
KcJayne chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
please keep writing!

its such a good plot line and i cant wait to see you write more!

Keep going! and Fast!
GreyFallenAngel chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Love It! Cant wait to see the next chapter!
Missy Padfoot chapter 6 . 12/9/2007
*cries*

Its been almost four years! And omg, I got so excited this last chapter. *sniff*

Please update! *goes in hands and knees*

I just love the idea of a Harry/Pansy relationship just to make Draco and Hermione jealous!

Pwease!

from,

Missy Padfoot
JadeAshes chapter 6 . 8/25/2007
And the rumors begin...

UPDATE! I need to know what happens next!

JA
randomness chapter 6 . 12/13/2006
this is amazing so far. please say you're going to update soon. i really want to know what comes next.
thrnbrooke chapter 6 . 8/23/2006
Oh you have got to continue this! What happens next?
Alphawolf69 chapter 6 . 3/4/2006
Harry and Pansy as matchmakers, great idea! It's funny seeing Harry get all embarrassed about Pansy. I understand most of these chapters are kinds of scene setting, but there needs to be more Pansy/Hermione interaction (even Draco got more with Harry), Hermione has hardly been in it at all.

Hope you do update again at some point, this was interesting *and* funny.
Hoshi-chan1 chapter 6 . 12/24/2005
hilarious.
zeynel chapter 6 . 11/6/2004
No new part? T_T

I kept wondering what will happen next! so please, continue your fic! I'm begging you!
Kirsti-Lee chapter 6 . 10/7/2004
Wow, i love it! i really hope you continue this story!
EvilLilBlackie chapter 6 . 6/24/2004
XD oh dear, what a wonderful web you weaved Harry! XDD anyways, great fic so far, keep going! I'm loving how it's going so far!
zeynel chapter 6 . 6/10/2004
I LOVE IT! But... No new part? T_T
Skye007lex chapter 6 . 6/6/2004
Oh please continue this story soon! Pansy & Hermione are my favs! please continue!

::begs::