Reviews for Dealing With The Enemy
GreyFallenAngel chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Love It! Cant wait to see the next chapter!
Missy Padfoot chapter 6 . 12/9/2007
*cries*

Its been almost four years! And omg, I got so excited this last chapter. *sniff*

Please update! *goes in hands and knees*

I just love the idea of a Harry/Pansy relationship just to make Draco and Hermione jealous!

Pwease!

from,

Missy Padfoot
JadeAshes chapter 6 . 8/25/2007
And the rumors begin...

UPDATE! I need to know what happens next!

JA
randomness chapter 6 . 12/13/2006
this is amazing so far. please say you're going to update soon. i really want to know what comes next.
thrnbrooke chapter 6 . 8/23/2006
Oh you have got to continue this! What happens next?
Alphawolf69 chapter 6 . 3/4/2006
Harry and Pansy as matchmakers, great idea! It's funny seeing Harry get all embarrassed about Pansy. I understand most of these chapters are kinds of scene setting, but there needs to be more Pansy/Hermione interaction (even Draco got more with Harry), Hermione has hardly been in it at all.

Hope you do update again at some point, this was interesting *and* funny.
Hoshi-chan1 chapter 6 . 12/24/2005
hilarious.
zeynel chapter 6 . 11/6/2004
No new part? T_T

I kept wondering what will happen next! so please, continue your fic! I'm begging you!
Kirsti-Lee chapter 6 . 10/7/2004
Wow, i love it! i really hope you continue this story!
EvilLilBlackie chapter 6 . 6/24/2004
XD oh dear, what a wonderful web you weaved Harry! XDD anyways, great fic so far, keep going! I'm loving how it's going so far!
zeynel chapter 6 . 6/10/2004
I LOVE IT! But... No new part? T_T
Skye007lex chapter 6 . 6/6/2004
Oh please continue this story soon! Pansy & Hermione are my favs! please continue!

::begs::
TsukiNoBara chapter 6 . 6/3/2004
I simply checked this out because I had to see how she was going to blackmail him. I don't even LIKE Harry/Draco. Come to think of it, I don't particularly care for slash. I mean, I don't mind it, but it's not my favorite (probably has to do with my Harry/Ginny shipping). I like the parody slash, though. Like Draco/Ron (In Flourish and Blott's in the second movie I SWEAR that I saw Draco's eyebrows wiggle at Ron when he said "See you at school"!), Or Harry/Whomping Willow. Yes, that...ship...does exist. Friend of mine wrote it. It scarred me for life.

*blinks* Anyway, even though I don't care much for Harry/Draco, I would like to continue reading this. So, continue!

Also, continue Dark Side of the Moon sometime, okay? _

C-chan
henriette chapter 6 . 4/9/2004
oh wicked, loved it, go pansy!
Hiril Moon chapter 6 . 1/31/2004
#collapses laughing# OH MY GOD! That moment is going in the scrapbook. I mean... Harry... Pansy... He... It...
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »