Reviews for Dealing With The Enemy
EvilLilBlackie chapter 6 . 6/24/2004
XD oh dear, what a wonderful web you weaved Harry! XDD anyways, great fic so far, keep going! I'm loving how it's going so far!
zeynel chapter 6 . 6/10/2004
I LOVE IT! But... No new part? T_T
Skye007lex chapter 6 . 6/6/2004
Oh please continue this story soon! Pansy & Hermione are my favs! please continue!

::begs::
TsukiNoBara chapter 6 . 6/3/2004
I simply checked this out because I had to see how she was going to blackmail him. I don't even LIKE Harry/Draco. Come to think of it, I don't particularly care for slash. I mean, I don't mind it, but it's not my favorite (probably has to do with my Harry/Ginny shipping). I like the parody slash, though. Like Draco/Ron (In Flourish and Blott's in the second movie I SWEAR that I saw Draco's eyebrows wiggle at Ron when he said "See you at school"!), Or Harry/Whomping Willow. Yes, that...ship...does exist. Friend of mine wrote it. It scarred me for life.

*blinks* Anyway, even though I don't care much for Harry/Draco, I would like to continue reading this. So, continue!

Also, continue Dark Side of the Moon sometime, okay? _~

~C-chan
henriette chapter 6 . 4/9/2004
oh wicked, loved it, go pansy!
Hiril Moon chapter 6 . 1/31/2004
#collapses laughing# OH MY GOD! That moment is going in the scrapbook. I mean... Harry... Pansy... He... It...
sharade chapter 6 . 1/27/2004
This is bloody excellent! I love it! It's great how Harry and Pansy struck a deal together, but who the hell are you going to get Ron together with? or not? What's gonna happen with him? Just wondering, could Harry be like a Slytherin? I mean come on, hes like a pansy. SO GOOD!
ACCOUNT TO BE DELETED chapter 6 . 1/26/2004
that was really really good- a great idea! continue asap please!
suckers love chapter 6 . 1/26/2004
interesting story so far. write more soon! no cliffhangers please?
the crazy ladies chapter 6 . 1/26/2004
Love it, Want more! FAST! WAH!1
Love it love it love it love it!
xXEtherealXx chapter 5 . 12/30/2003
Wow.
This is really really good! I wish you would update... But judging by your last update was im assuming thats not going to happen. Anyway, i hope u do, and i hope ur still on this sight so u can see all ur wonderful reviews D *mwah!*
Francesca Octavia Isherwood chapter 5 . 7/25/2003
Wow. o.o Very original idea. Love Pansy!

You greatness. Update Soon Yes?
Hiril Moon chapter 5 . 7/11/2003
Ah... Cunning, sneaky... I am the embodiment of a slytherin. I think.
LeftEyeLopey2002 chapter 5 . 7/9/2003
hey! i luv this story...please put up next chpt. soon...thank u!

luv,

lefteyelopey
Rachel Knight chapter 5 . 7/8/2003
wow... so great. i can't wait for more!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »