Reviews for Dealing With The Enemy
hersheyheven chapter 3 . 6/30/2003
but...hermione doesn't like Ron, does she? Did Ron make her or something...? Oh, Drama, drama, drama...I LOVE IT!
Looking for stuff to read chapter 3 . 6/29/2003
Whop! Can't wait to find out what happens next! You're doing great, and please, please continue soon!
obsidian chapter 2 . 6/29/2003
i don't really know how i feel about this fic. it is highly amusing yet disturbing at a certain level... the H/D part is okei... fantastic even but the yuri part is kinda weird... and the pairing is very new to me! but it made me laugh and i kinda liked it! continue! email me if you have time. by the way, i really liked the ending of this chapter... this part: wondering what he ever did to deserve this.

He sighed again. I know what I did. I fell for Draco...

I fell in love with the enemy.

really nice. keep it up!
LeftEyeLopey2002 chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
I really like this one. I like the Pansy/Hermione combination as wel as, Draco/Harry. Please write more soon. I luv this stoy keep up the good work. thankz!

luv,

LeftEyeLopey (NIKKI)
Anika-chan chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Quite cute! Write more fast!
silvertears chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
LUV IT~! Absolutely luv it! hehehehe great pansy pov, rnt many fics tht make her like sumbody else cept draco _ Cant wait 4 the next chapter!

all luv and praise

ST
sapphire-wolf1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
...no wonder she made it into slytherine. anyway this is really good sa far, can't wait for the next chapter _
Lily Evans Potter Black Lupin chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
This has a potential to be really really good.
NemKess chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
Hiya! This looks like it's going to be a great story. It's an interesting idea and you write well too! _ Can't wait to see where you go with it.
nobody1029 chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
i think this is gonna be fun...i liked how you portrayed pansy...most fics just made her a stupid bitch...anyway, please continue!
Spinereader chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
How cute, Pansy and Harry are both so embarassed! They're so cute with their crushes. So long as you keep everyone in character and don't just skip past rivalries and leap to snogs, this could be wonderful fun.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4