Reviews for Dealing With The Enemy
Vici0usRebL chapter 5 . 7/7/2003
dammit...update...now...

its great
Dorkie chapter 5 . 7/7/2003
I feel bad for Pansy...*sigh* this is good though
Dorkie chapter 4 . 7/4/2003
this is a great idea for a story. can't wait for more
Hiril Moon chapter 4 . 7/2/2003
O... This is sounding good. And was that a hint of something in Draco? With the fact he pities him and everything...
Morning Coffee chapter 3 . 7/2/2003
gee, i couldn't help smiling when i saw pansy's face lit up at her brilliant idea of striking a deal with harry to get granger!

in other harry/draco stories, pansy's usually the bitter one seeking revenge on her unrequited love. so it's a nice change to see her trying to set up her best friend with his alleged arch enemy. and also harry being the one to take initiative. )

this is refreshingly funny and hmm, bit fluffy maybe later?

carry on with the story, plz! X)
hersheyheven chapter 3 . 6/30/2003
but...hermione doesn't like Ron, does she? Did Ron make her or something...? Oh, Drama, drama, drama...I LOVE IT!
Looking for stuff to read chapter 3 . 6/29/2003
Whop! Can't wait to find out what happens next! You're doing great, and please, please continue soon!
obsidian chapter 2 . 6/29/2003
i don't really know how i feel about this fic. it is highly amusing yet disturbing at a certain level... the H/D part is okei... fantastic even but the yuri part is kinda weird... and the pairing is very new to me! but it made me laugh and i kinda liked it! continue! email me if you have time. by the way, i really liked the ending of this chapter... this part: wondering what he ever did to deserve this.

He sighed again. I know what I did. I fell for Draco...

I fell in love with the enemy.

really nice. keep it up!
LeftEyeLopey2002 chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
I really like this one. I like the Pansy/Hermione combination as wel as, Draco/Harry. Please write more soon. I luv this stoy keep up the good work. thankz!

luv,

LeftEyeLopey (NIKKI)
Anika-chan chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Quite cute! Write more fast!
silvertears chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
LUV IT~! Absolutely luv it! hehehehe great pansy pov, rnt many fics tht make her like sumbody else cept draco _ Cant wait 4 the next chapter!

all luv and praise

ST
sapphire-wolf1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
...no wonder she made it into slytherine. anyway this is really good sa far, can't wait for the next chapter _
Lily Evans Potter Black Lupin chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
This has a potential to be really really good.
NemKess chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
Hiya! This looks like it's going to be a great story. It's an interesting idea and you write well too! _ Can't wait to see where you go with it.
nobody1029 chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
i think this is gonna be fun...i liked how you portrayed pansy...most fics just made her a stupid bitch...anyway, please continue!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »