Reviews for Flowery Retreat
psychman100 chapter 1 . 10/7/2023
I love the pairing of ino and naruto a lowkey underrated relationship
Kunoichii69 chapter 1 . 7/14/2022
Wow!
zafnak chapter 1 . 4/23/2022
Your loyal Numpty thanks you, your majesty, for another great source of wanking material.
God Emperor Wanker chapter 1 . 3/1/2022
ATTENTION ALL WANK PHEASANTS

This is your King, your Monarch, your Lord, and most importantly, your God. Okay screw that. This is Wanker who went through the trials of hell and lost old account, courtesy of Zuckerburg. You can thank him for this charade. The old account of mine is dead and I'll be publishing all my stories from this new account. So if you're looking for updates (IF I GET THE TIME TO MAAAKE THEM), follow this account right here.

This is God Emperor Wanker reviewing my old shitty works and royally fucking off now. (4)
HoneydeCM chapter 1 . 11/11/2021
How many times have I read this already?! srsly I keep coming back lol. Need more naruino.
MattRey13a chapter 1 . 10/24/2021
Well ok then, that was... awesome!
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 8/26/2021
J'aime beaucoup ce couple j'ai jamais compris avec saï.
yoto chapter 1 . 8/16/2021
bon chapitre
Tensey chapter 1 . 8/16/2021
Fucking amazingly GREAT! NaruIno are so hot lovers! Keep doing great story like this one :)
You have one more reader !
Miiracle chapter 1 . 7/30/2021
Great
boygenius2020 chapter 1 . 7/21/2021
That was kinda hot.
Onmyoudou chapter 1 . 7/21/2021
I've read your stories for a while now, and don't try to be humble, Sensei-kun and Red Spiral have more thought put into them than at least 80% of fan fiction out there, and I'm not talking just about Naruto ones, but honestly I've got to say your ANs have to be the best out of everything, holy shiy they're so damn funny and filled with the fuckin man, lmfao.

Either way, keep up the good work and keep showing them bitchass internet hoes what's what.
Raizhan chapter 1 . 7/14/2021
Good story even though I wish it was a bit longer (there are never enough lemon stories about NaruIno).
It makes me think that I would never understand Naruto to have a crush on Sakura when he was a teenager while the sexy bombshell Ino and the waifu Hinata were around.
Hell is fun21 chapter 1 . 7/12/2021
guud~, also reading the one with Yoshino, ever gonna let Hana and Tsume have their taste of the fox? Some Fox & Hounds action?
codywhite162 chapter 1 . 7/12/2021
Amazing work! Looking forward to more