Reviews for Hangover Shenanigans
ByEmmet chapter 1 . 2/24/2023
You’re probably the best smut writer on this site tbh. Keep up the good work
banshee157 chapter 1 . 7/20/2022
can you add more chapters to this story and scion of mizukage story. one rarely finds good yoshino naruto lemon
God Emperor Wanker chapter 1 . 3/1/2022
ATTENTION ALL WANK PHEASANTS

This is your King, your Monarch, your Lord, and most importantly, your God. Okay screw that. This is Wanker who went through the trials of hell and lost old account, courtesy of Zuckerburg. You can thank him for this charade. The old account of mine is dead and I'll be publishing all my stories from this new account. So if you're looking for updates (IF I GET THE TIME TO MAAAKE THEM), follow this account right here.

This is God Emperor Wanker reviewing my old shitty works and royally fucking off now. (3)
cg037 chapter 1 . 1/30/2022
A nice read, love it.
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 8/24/2021
J'adore les 2 point de vu et la fin avec shika trop drôle naruto est le seul a pouvoir avoir une telle endurance.
NHarem Foreva chapter 1 . 7/24/2021
Need an epilogue for her pregnancy XD
nahummtza2012 chapter 1 . 7/15/2021
poor of you
honter11 chapter 1 . 7/14/2021
Hello, I like your stories, I hope more of them and if you can put another Naruino but with the story and Lemon longer.
Raizhan chapter 1 . 7/14/2021
Great story. MILF deserve happiness too !
Pretty sure Shikamaru would find his mother even more complicated if a little half-brother or sister was growing in his mom's belly.
Hell is fun21 chapter 1 . 7/13/2021
some gourmet stuff, bruh
naruto chapter 1 . 7/12/2021
great chapter keep it up
yochan123 chapter 1 . 7/12/2021
Great story as always
Perv chapter 1 . 7/12/2021
Do you take requests?
Lurker90 chapter 1 . 7/12/2021
Stumble upon this story, i must say, iam very impressed. Considering this kind of pairing is very rare and the way you construct the plot is impressive. I must say i enjoy this story much.
Thanks for the story, and have a good day
BK201DarkKitsune chapter 1 . 7/12/2021
Great read can't wait to see more if there is if not then it was a good one also love the fact that it's one of the rare pairings with Naruto hope you have a good day/night.