Reviews for Zelda Crew goes on Jeopardy
kirbygirl123 chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
I laughed throughout the WHOLE ENTIRE STORY...LOLZ! XP

*runs to bathroom*
bodo0325 chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
LOL that was hilarious i cant think of a time where i laughed so hard.

nice story keep up the good work
Snorkmed chapter 5 . 12/30/2007
fucking hilarious i had to stop just to hold my laugh in so i wouldn't wake my parents
cakedoughnutschickenboob chapter 5 . 10/2/2007
Best parody on the site. I laughed so hard I nearly craped myself(was that too much information). LOVED IT!
Flare Dragoness Reshiram chapter 5 . 1/11/2007
This was all too damn funny. Would you like to check out my Jeopardy fic? It's between Marth, Link, and Peach, and Zelda's the host.
Flare Dragoness Reshiram chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
OMFG! You just killed me with this! I'm falling out my chair! IN A LIBRARY! HAHAHAHAHA!

*favs you and story*
Link Fangirl01 chapter 5 . 7/27/2006
forget this... ON WITH THE WEIRDNESS!
StarXIII chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
Everyone execpt axel and shadow is singing cause there not in the room and they are singing the team rose theme (O.o you might think i crazy but i'm a softy Really I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM)

Everyone: ... like thoughts on a movie screen your the star of my secne you lived on the edge of a knife larger than life whatever i want i get no one can take your place whatever i need i have when i see your face! (Axel and shadow come into the door mouths agape)

Axel and Shadow: O.o WTF!

StarXI: I'm dead am i?

Axel and shadow prepare there weapons

StarXI: That would be a yes AH!

this jepordy story is funny

Axel and Shadow are on the floor in pain

StarXI poses by going on all Fours and says

StarXI: MEOW you don't mess with me. (licks arm and purs)

StarXI gets a -A rank and stops puring and licking arm

StarXI: O.o WTF! THE HELL!

This is what funny fanfics do to me good story BTW!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 4 . 6/10/2006
*rofl* that was the funniest story I've ever read. I'm glad you're making another Jeopardy story. I hope it's just as funny as this one is. (This story was so good I laughed untill I cried)
Link Fangirl01 chapter 2 . 6/10/2006
yeah, yeah it was as funny as the first one *wipes tears of mirth from eyes* I can't wait to read the next chapters!
Ripuku chapter 5 . 2/5/2006
yayy! THE CRAZY PERSON IS GONNA DO ANOTHE ONE!1
SarahBearX chapter 4 . 12/19/2005
OMG! I laughed so hard at this I woke up my parents! Lol, please make another one! like they all go Who Wants To Be A Millionaire or Joe Schmoe...or something...it'd be hilarious!

Sarah
Himawari-chan chapter 4 . 6/30/2005
LMFAO
Dranze chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
One of the most funniest Fics I ever seen. I laughed the whole time.