Reviews for Felina
Shadu chapter 7 . 9/8/2006
Hey keep this story going i want to see how it turns out. you are doing a good job o don't let up...
Shadu chapter 7 . 6/5/2006
i like this story. i'm not much for reviews since i'm not a good writer i don't feel comfortable(i think this is how it goes)criticising other peoples work i just ask for the chapters to keep on comming.
NeoNails chapter 7 . 3/21/2006
I like the way this is turning out. I've been reading and re-reading this storyline for probably a year and a half, and I like what you've been doing so far.

I do agree, however, about the Terry/Dana timeline, but, personally, I just like him and Max better. ;)

Oh, and by the way, Terry isn't *just* Bruce's surrogate son. Type in Batman Beyond and "Epilogue". You'll be shocked, I must say. o.O
Ratdogtwo chapter 6 . 10/10/2005
Wow this is such a neet amasing story. i like how you spilt the persnoalitys. i cant wait for the nexted chapter
Valentine Meikin chapter 6 . 10/10/2005
YAY! HOORAY! THE STORY RETURNS!

Ahem... I was worried after that system crash I'd never see this chapter.

It's a great chapter... Hardly too explicit, just very suggestive.

Although, I wonder how Adrian's going to explain Felina's aftermath...
actress19 chapter 6 . 4/25/2005
sorry about your computer i used to have a dell and it broke down all the time. actually i still have we just don't use it anyways hope everything turns out ok
fireinu chapter 6 . 4/20/2005
I know what you meen. I didnot have the internet cus it broke, Isuferd from whithdral. I felt like smashing my computer but then I rimined myself that I whould not have one and then the computer whould get the last laf.
fireinu chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
questchanning look, you cerosing over marvel and dc comics.
NeoNails chapter 6 . 4/19/2005
Oh, I'm sorry. But I do know how you feel. I have an obsession with music, and an iPod with over 300 songs, and I once nearly lost all of the songs, playlists, everything. I live on music, and writing, so I completely understand how depressed you would feel.
NeoNails chapter 5 . 6/13/2004
i love your story- just plz update it! it's really good, and it'd be even better if you add another chapter! :)

CATgrl
Artistlil349 chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
UPDATE DANGETT! How many months has it been? A year maybe?
paintmepretty chapter 5 . 8/17/2003
I really like this story. But does Adrian still have Felina's ass-kicking powers when she's Adrian? If people at school fought her would she be able to fight back and still be as strong as Felina? _~ UpDaTe S0on!
fly chapter 5 . 7/20/2003
great story,update soon,plze
Artistlil349 chapter 3 . 6/24/2003
This is good. Really good. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Kerro chapter 3 . 6/23/2003
I really like this. I mean, I really really like this. I may not be an Batman writer, but I really really really like this fic.

Keep up with it; this is really good.